Hello Atlantic! Who's still around?

Sadly, I had left about 2 yrs ago and my house most likely fell.  There was no talk about going free to play otherwise I may have held on.  Heck, I was paying for 2 years prior and barely logged on!  I do miss the music, the original areas, and the people.

Comments

• I have been around off and on since 1998, always have kept my account active though.
  • I refuse / cannot leave.
  • I am here! Been playing off and on since the beta. Came back last year. Having fun will all the new stuff!
    ICQ 568300481
  • I'm circa 2005 on, but was introduced to Ultima 3 and went downhill from there, lol.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    I float about Atl and Europa  :#

• DryzzidDryzzid Posts: 80
    I thought I had the habit kicked, but after 7 years off, here I am again :D
    Mayor of North Harbor Township, Atlantic Shard
    74503058 | Dryzzid#5091
  • FrawgFrawg Posts: 7
    Ribbit

• TMTTMT Posts: 12
    pong
  • SwordofExcaliburSwordofExcalibur Posts: 95
    edited March 2018
    Played 2000-2003.  Came back because of the Taming changes and the revamp'ed client.

It's actually an exciting time because it appears UO is in another stage of renewal and a new age is upon us.  

So its cool to reinvent oneself every now and then.  B)

I mostly run around and train pets and load up my Magincia stable.  Otherwise, you'll catch me at Champ spawns.
    Dennis the Peasant: "Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony." 
    Arthur: "Be quiet!" 
    Dennis: "You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!” 
    Monty Python & the Holy Grail