Magically Generated Loot Question/ Issue

How come all of a sudden im seeing a lot of either Fortified and/or Of Defense showing up in all monsters loot tables.  It seems to be like this everywhere, not just Tmaps or certain bosses.  Like half the loot in anything you kill now is like this and those pieces are guaranteed garbage.  Does anyone else see this happening!?  @Kyronix @Bleak

Comments

• FortisFortis Posts: 408
    edited July 2019
    ill say the opposite of you now loot his better...but still no more than 8 mods
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 865

Did you guys drastically increase how often the package "Fortified / Of Defense" appears on Major & Legendary artifacts?

before I thought "Mystic / Of Sorcery" & "Arcane / Of Wizardry" spawned a lot (it did) but nothing even remotely close to how often Fortified/of Defense is spawning.

everywhere you get legendaries, seems like 80-90% of all armor pieces are Fortified / Of Defense.  fix plz!

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    8 mod cap "isnt real" but it is prove me wrong!
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    Any chance we can get a reply on this issue.  Im tired of seeing so many fortified/Of defense gear in such bulk. @Bleak @Kyronix
  • The_Higgs_1The_Higgs_1 Posts: 420
    This is what I was referring too at the meet and greet on chessy last night.  Plz look into and fix this ASAP.  @Kyronix @Bleak