Power Scrolls in Cache chests......Saweet

Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
edited June 2019 in General Discussions

Per publish 105 notes,

Powerscrolls (Felucca Only, All packages except Artisan, Cache and above)

• Skill is based on package and level is based on chest quality up to +10

Seriously, if this is not a typo, that's awesome!

I was already farming in Felucca for Cache maps, hoping to find Hoard maps in the Cache chests and get Scrolls that way, but that is a really low return on investment time. I was also farming Miasma like mad...and really wishing there was just a way to farm scroll producing t-maps in Felucca directly.

Then the dev team went and fulfilled my dreams...

All the old monsters like Blood eles, Poison eles, even Dragons, should now be able to be farmed in Felucca for t-maps that can produce Power Scrolls. Awesome!

This might actually bring people into Felucca. And provide a larger supply of scrolls for pets. And lower the prices on scrolls. Wow.

Now I just have to wait until server maintence. Patience is one of the Virtues, right?

(Man I hope that's not a typo in the pub notes.)

-Arroth

Comments

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    It's not a typo, it's how it's been working on Baja.  A welcome change.
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019
    Is there a Power Scroll in every Cache chest? Or is it just a chance at a PS?
    -Arroth
  • Danburo13Danburo13 Posts: 6
    is this live on all shards now?

• TyrtleTyrtle Posts: 15
    WW release after the server has gone down for maintenance.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204

Per publish 105 notes,

All the old monsters like Blood eles, Poison eles, even Dragons, should now be able to be farmed in Felucca for t-maps that can produce Power Scrolls. Awesome!This might actually bring people into Felucca. And provide a larger supply of scrolls for pets. And lower the prices on scrolls. Wow.
    It'll make old content viable again. It'll provide a larger amount of scrolls. It won't lower the prices. Players are greedy.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited June 2019
    Is there a Power Scroll in every Cache chest? Or is it just a chance at a PS?
    No, it is RNG. But the drop rate is fairly high, and when they do drop there has always been 3. (At least on Siege Fel cache chests.)
  • Arroth_ThaielArroth_Thaiel Posts: 1,019

I have completed 35 Felucca Cache. All Assassin, Mage, Ranger, Warrior.

Every chest has contained at least 1 PS.

35 Fel Cache: 87 PS total (40 105's, 47 110's)

Suit Luck 2220.

Has anyone done a Felucca Cache (non-artisan) and not received a PS? If so, what was your Suit Luck?

-Arroth
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204

I have completed 35 Felucca Cache. All Assassin, Mage, Ranger, Warrior.

Every chest has contained at least 1 PS.

35 Fel Cache: 87 PS total (40 105's, 47 110's)

Suit Luck 2220.

Has anyone done a Felucca Cache (non-artisan) and not received a PS? If so, what was your Suit Luck?

Very nice!