Mismatches between SoTs, SoAs, and Chest Themes on Origin

MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
edited June 2019 in Test Center
Here are some items found in chests on Origin that don't match the theme of the map/chest:

• Tinkering SoA from a Trammel Ranger Supply chest
  • Alchemy SoT from a Felucca Mage Hoard chest (these have been found in Artisan chests)
  • Anatomy 105 PS from a Felucca Assassins Hoard chest (these have been found in Warrior chests)
Will make additional posts if more mismatches are found.

Comments

• VioletViolet Posts: 368
    I have seen the tinkering in the Ranger set, and that doesn't make sense.

Also Warrior chests drop the Leather cap, that should be with Mage sets.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I've not kept complete records, so I'm only guessing, but I think there might be some overlap
    Alchemy in mage chests I guess is on a par with Alchemist's bauble having +mage skill?
    Assassin chests have fencing, so anat goes with that as well as warrior chest?
    Maybe some skills are included in more than one package?
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    I've not kept complete records, so I'm only guessing, but I think there might be some overlap
    Alchemy in mage chests I guess is on a par with Alchemist's bauble having +mage skill?
    Assassin chests have fencing, so anat goes with that as well as warrior chest?
    Maybe some skills are included in more than one package?
    And that makes sense to me at least.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    edited June 2019
    This is where a definitive list would be nice to have if someone is looking for something specific.  We aren't seeing overlaps in the randomly generated equipment, so I'm not sure why the paper items should overlap.  Kind of defeats the purpose of having themes if that is the way it is going to be handled and we are going to be left in the dark without any kind of official guidance.