Wood Carving with Name

I've never been sure if the personalized wood carving would named after the player's character or that character's ship's name. The way it's worded is, If you're lucky enough it'll be named after you as opposed to...If you're lucky enough it'll be named after your ship. 

At any rate, I've never been lucky enough. Anyone manage to come up with a wood carving named after them?

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    It's named after your Character:

• LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    Thanks for the info, Zeke.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Just curious, how may wood carving did it take to finally get one with your name?  I get about three every beacon run and haven't gotten it yet. On the other hand, if anyone needs Poseidon's Fury or the Ararat just let me know.
  • TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I got one with an EJ char that did not have High Seas, after about a dozen tries. The 2nd char (paid account, with High Seas, and wearing about 400 luck in the unlikely event that any of that matters) was lucky and got it after only 5 tries.
    I tried wearing a luck suit; it didn't help. I must have claimed over 60 by now. I thought the game hates me - now I have proof!!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I really wish they give an option where you picked the names, and maybe paid a few more for one named for yourself?  The first time I did it I had a luck suit on and got Hook's ship, I turn it into a roleplay item at a Governor's meeting on Sonoma, presenting it to the King.  Then I tried to get another, even with the luck suit it took over 30 attempts, I gave all the other away keeping Hook's ship only.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • Woot! Had to have it lol Did about 35 attempts with no luck. Went home and put on 2000 luck and got it 5 tries later. No idea if the luck helped but it can't hurt. I had picked up maybe 5 or more in the past before this push.

cl.jpg 65.7K
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • VioletViolet Posts: 368
    Marge said:
    I tried wearing a luck suit; it didn't help. I must have claimed over 60 by now. I thought the game hates me - now I have proof!!
    Punishment for helping all those towns.
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    I did around 60 before I got mine, and I got it on the 61st or 62nd when I put on my luck suit.  Damia on the other hand has handed in close to 100 with a luck suit and still hasn't gotten it.
    Violet said:
    Marge said:
    Punishment for helping all those towns.
    If that is the case - I guess I'll have to cancel tomorrow night's excursion! More fuses for me!
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    2200 Luck suit, 15 Carvings, no player ship. :'(