Attempting to use EC; but running into an issue

So I figured since it's been 4 years since I last played, I thought I would try the enhanced client again.

Just using the standard UI, but I can't seem to get the scavenger agent to work. I have my main pack selected and when I try to add regs to the scavenge list, nothing happens, so the list stays blank...and thus, nothing is picked off the ground.

Help...la

Comments

• ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    You pressing Ctl Shift to pick up the stuff?
  • ZekeTerraZekeTerra Posts: 313
    Oops, reread it.  Put one of each reg in your pack then use the add item button.
  • ZekeTerra said:
    You pressing Ctl Shift to pick up the stuff?
    So I pick up an object and drop it on the menu? If so, no, I haven't tried that. Will try that!!!...la
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Full details are here

The agent can pick up many things, but first you need to tell it what to pick up.

Here are just a few:
    Reagents, gold piles at champ spawns, zoogie fungus, chaga mushrooms, items in various Shadowguard rooms, pumpkins at halloween.
  • ZekeTerra said:
    Oops, reread it.  Put one of each reg in your pack then use the add item button.
    So when I hit add item if the item is in the pack it should show up on the list? For some reason it isn't. The only thing I can have show up is my back pack. Hit the add item button, pick up a reg and try to drop it into the pack on the paperdoll...and release. The backpack shows up in the list. Can't seem to get anything else to show up, including regs...la
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    put reagent in pack, click on 'add item', that should give you a targeting cursor, target the reagent.
  • So I figured it out. I had it setup with legacy containers. It won't pick up the item in that mode. The moment I switched over to the new container in grid mode...it read the item immediately. Thanks for helping me figure this out...la