Heavy handed moderation of this forum

2»

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    Nonel said:
    Mariah, the asterisk replacement would seem like a step in the right direction. I thought I remembered an edited post where the part that was edited did not seem evident. I went back and found the post and did indeed find a few asterisks that must have replaced a curse. My mistake
    I like it when a person is adult enough to admit when they are in error. Well done @Nonel
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    "This thread is getting rather heated" q.e.d.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Mariah said:
    @ Bilbo I try very hard NOT to post opinions, only information. Any post I make that is not directly related to moderation I post as editor of the wiki and would usually contain links to, or quotes from, one of the wiki pages.
    Rorschach said:
    :)
    Both of you as players have a right to your opinions but everytime you post alls people see is the word Moderator with a highlighted box and wrongfully assume that everything in it is Mod related, without those two things you would look just like the rest of us and as far as I am concerned both of you have post some very valuable information and helped anybody needing it.  None of your Moderation or PM have ever taken on a personal type but have always been very professional in nature unlike some forums that will remain nameless.  Please keep up the good work.
  • Nonel said:
    I know I was once given points by Rico at Stratics for "Questioning a moderator's actions".....
    LOL, that was because you didn't like that the Thief forum was for players intent on stealing from other players, not crates and continued to whine about it...la