Fish in dungeons

Someone know the dungeons where to find "regular" fishes? 
Thx.

Comments

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited May 2019
    I did not know that dungeons contained regular fishes, I always thought that was one of the places to get rare fish types. 
    This is the info i found on the UO Page. I hope it helps to answer your question.

http://www.uoguide.com/Fish
  • NimrudNimrud Posts: 60
    Thx friend but  I've that kind of info. My need is to known, for fish, the dungeon where to find.
    I believe that the locations are known by the expert professional fisher.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    edited May 2019
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Shallow water gives regular fish, deep water gives deep water fish and dungeons give dungeon fish, as listed on the page Arron listed, or in the similar page in the uo.com player wiki.

If you're looking for a dungeon that gives shallow water fish, there isn't one.
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    edited May 2019
    I guess I am clueless as I have never hear of a dungeon that has regular fish as you call it. Sorry I am not able to help. Maybe a Mod can help. @Mariah
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    All the information I have can be found here: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/fishing/

In summary. Accounts that are NOT high seas upgraded will catch 'a fish' in any location.
    Accounts that are High Seas upgraded will catch 'a fish' at low skill levels, these are gradually replaced by the greater variety of fish, as listed in the page.
    As far as I am aware, all dungeons that contain any water give dungeon fish for high seas accounts.

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    edited May 2019
    Nimrud said:
    Thx friend but  I've that kind of info. My need is to known, for fish, the dungeon where to find.
    I believe that the locations are known by the expert professional fisher.
    He is asking all the die-hard fisherpersons their LOCATIONS of their fishing spots for dungeon fish, it is called exploring and finding spots that have water with no spawn and marking runes for your fisherperson.
    Ohhhh!  thanks @Bilbo
    In that case, Mushroom cave in Ilshenar and the tiny islands in the lowest level of Shame are my most used ones
    I was going to say Eodon rivers, but I just double checked that on test center and found I was catching shore fish.
    Thx to everyone for the suggestions. Now I've the answer to my problem.
    In all dungeons (with water) it's possible to fish and find any type of fish! There is not a dungeon where to find ONLY one type of fish.
    Unfortunately there is no possibility to mark the locations::((
    Shame islands can be marked. What shard are you playing? If you have no character able to mark there for you perhaps someone will offer to do it.
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    Probably playing in Fel or Siege/Magen. Can’t mark dungeons there
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Ohhhh!  thanks @ Bilbo
    In that case, Mushroom cave in Ilshenar and the tiny islands in the lowest level of Shame are my most used ones
    I was going to say Eodon rivers, but I just double checked that on test center and found I was catching shore fish.
    "I was going to say Eodon rivers, but I just double checked that on test center and found I was catching shore fish."

The whole Eodon Valley is not considered a Dungeon for all purposes ?
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Nimrud said:
    Thx to everyone for the suggestions. Now I've the answer to my problem.
    In all dungeons (with water) it's possible to fish and find any type of fish! There is not a dungeon where to find ONLY one type of fish.
    Unfortunately there is no possibility to mark the locations::((
    "Regular" Dungeon fish yes, can be fished up in any Dungeon.

"Legendary" Dungeon Fish (as well as other types of Legendary Fish or Crabs etc.), though, depending on the Fish, will need to be fished up ONLY in the specific location that they can be found at....
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    you can use serpents jawbone to go to Twisted Weald...
    you can fish in the water outside of the dungeon sparkly & get dungeon fish.
    it is a good place for crag snapper
    Shame islands can be marked. What shard are you playing? If you have no character able to mark there for you perhaps someone will offer to do it.

I'm playing on Europe shard, since 2003,no problem to mark locations.Thx.