My Mesanna said to your Mesanna "I'm Gonna Set Your House on Fire"

So earlier today I get a notification that someone sent me a message..... Soooo like a newbie at the West Brit Bank going through a Redish Moongate to see the House for Sale on the other side, I clicked the message and ended up here.

(The Title is just to mess Mesanna for my enjoyment, it's been awhile)
https://youtu.be/FMQRfliyznQ

So I was rather upset about the Bamboo floor fix since I was the first to figure it out (Yeah I'm taking the credit as my one shinning moment in UO) UNTIL I saw how much pixel crack was on display.... so "Messyanna" I forgive you :-} AND yes I know there is a "new loophole"....but let us remember who's loophole was better since Mine was first! just like Star Wars a New Hope ....and this "Other Loophole" where you have to use a stairmaster is a Sequel - Prequel just like Star Wars Episode -1.....AND ANOTHER THING I designed The T2A Exp.....sorry about that got off topic.

I sat down after reading everything and thought about it while watching "The 100" (great show) a compromise has been made between the Fellkillians and the Carebears and I hereby stamp it

{[ GARETH APPROVED ]}

Fellkillians don't want to see your decorations they want to see the other player(s) fall flat on their face or back dead and see them spam "HACKER" along with other decorative words.

See Pink Bunny Farms and The Ugliest Decorated House You've Ever Seen:
(0) OFF
( ) ON

Carebears don't want to see "You Are Dead" on their screen and don't want to have someone waiting outside their house to kill their guests so they build and decorate houses in Trammel

See Awesome Parks and The Best Decorated House In All of UO History
( ) OFF
(0) ON

Ps. I mean no disrespect with the labels, I consider myself a Care-Fell-Killan-Bear and I was ALL about house design and decorating, just ask anyone on Chesapeake. This option is a Fair and Good one AND I support a fix to the new loophole.

I firmly believe that No One should push or force their play style on someone else...why do you think Trammel was made?!? AND I apologize for doing this all these years with my houses.

Comments

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    *takes the bottle away from Gareth*
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• Lord_GarethLord_Gareth Posts: 11
    *Pulls out a barrel and straw*
  • poppop Posts: 180
  • Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,797
    pop said:
    ‘‘Tis but a scratch
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• CazadorCazador Posts: 83
    Well your houses always looked awesome on Chessy Gareth ;)  these other ones are neon blue and pink Lag fests with 10,000 showing statuettes turned on to troll...the patch was Felkillian Army approved as well!