One big pet peeve I think everyone can agree on

Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
edited May 2019 in General Discussions
Answer me this.

I ahve a tailor, scrolled to 120, with GM arms lore.  Why does the stuff he makes have only from 30-50'ish durability?   And it doesn't really matter what material I am using, be it leather or barbed or whatever.  Seems with the investment there should be better.  

I know the arms lore is supposed to give resist or damage bonuses, but should it also make anything we craft maybe have a solid 100 pts of durability?

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Why is it that a Legendary Tailor can not make Legendary Items or a Legendary Smith can not make Legendary Items.
  • Indeed the durability is a problem ! Esp if you mass produse for newcomers and PoF is so expensive. 

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    PoF is expensive? The price is set by the same crafters who do BoDs, if they wanted to help out new players, they would sell the goods to newcomers pre-PoFed.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• ArronArron Posts: 485
    I see Mervyn is back. hehe
  • Pof is expensive if you "mass produce"  suits for newcomers and reforge imbue etc in leather and use lots of pofs to be sure it lasts for a while even if they are not used to watch out for repair time. Ive done it for 15-ish years and now a guild mate has taken ower and have the same prob. I do bods and mine and sell PoF and I think its expensive!  But if i sell cheaper they end up on Atlantisc vendors. And im not interested in profit but I want our guild shop to be able to sell it to shard people.