Free IDOC runes for everyone

Im marking them on Atlantic but anyone can come and try for free stuff or place a house. 1st house out umbras east gate runebooks on porch. I will mark them every week. more info posted on atlantic shard forum. I just want many to see this and its not just for atl players but all UO players.  

Comments

• SoldahouseSoldahouse Posts: 129
    Round 1 was a great success I think, 400+ players stepped on the porch. I have started marking facets again. New book added today, will have more tomorrow and so on. Thanks for all the thank yous and kind words. Have fun, enjoy and come get some free stuff. 
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Thanks! :)
    Well its been 2 weeks and almost 1700 folks have stepped on porch. In the 2 weeks I found 26 malas idocs and all have been replaced with houses, so that's good. I have also been marking trammel but no way I can do all of felucca. Still trying to figure out some kind of system. I think we have around 5 falling everyday, sometimes more sometimes less. Only heard from a few folks that hate this but most seem to like it. 
    It takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours to check all houses in malas, so im not spending 20 hours everyday looking for idocs like some seem to think. Trammel takes me longer and I do split it up between 2 to 3 days, 1 to 3 hours each day.  
    I put a mailbox on steps if anyone wants to add some felucca ones. People really like fighting at those and its fun to watch. One felucca had  50+ people that I seen running around trying to kill each other.  I think most had fun even if they died. 
    Mark your runes away from houses because they get blocked and enjoy.

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    Thank you. Good stuff. I think there should just be a board in every town center listing the next 10 upcoming IDOCs... fair game... I don't really understand why they give bots so much the upper hand at the moment... but they will have their reasons for sure.
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • LeonidasLeonidas Posts: 30
    NO one is looking the other way of this situation!
    lets suppose it is  10 Idocs a day, multiply that per at least 15 shards , are we losing at least 100 players per Day??
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    Leonidas said:
    lets suppose it is  10 Idocs a day, multiply that per at least 15 shards , are we losing at least 100 players per Day??

Doubtful actually.  If that were the case then the whole playerbase would gone in 200 - 250 days and that's probably being generous.  Hard to imagine there's still 25,000 players.
    Leonidas said:
    Almost every house gets replaced the same day. 

• IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited May 2019
    Leonidas said:

Almost every house gets replaced the same day.
    Only on ATL.