Add LEFT and RIGHT to the house Interior Decorator tool

Would it be possible to add this to the Interior Decorator?

Sometimes you need just a smidge to the left or a smidge to the right in order to look just right.

Thanks.

Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I agree
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Good idea. I think many would use that feature if it were added to the deco tool, including myself.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    I want this too!

I think they would have to redraw the whole item though. Think of it as a icon with a transparent background on your desktop that you can raise and lower from "row to row" or left to right into a new "column" But not left or right in that same cell. I think if they added a "flip" to items that may open up some new things. I find a lot of items can't change their facings either. Stealables for instance. I know a few come with different facings, but many don't. That would be a big project, but something that could really expand things. Fish too!. :)

I think that all the seatings and beds could have extra facings as well. I would really like to face someone sitting in couches, or benches or sit in a couch or bench facing the west or north wall. Even have things hanging on the south or east wall. Imagine a trophy head sticking out.

yeah, I want this too!

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Make this so.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Bilbo said:
    Make this so.
    Soon (TM). :D
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Ivenor said:
    Bilbo said:
    Make this so.
    Soon (TM). :D