Trade deals

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
A problem facing the governors of the cities is the 2 million a week they pay, most times out of their very own pocket to keep that trade deal a going, many governors sought answers on how to fix this, but alas there was little or no help for most and they quietly left office. Some have stated if the cost was fixed they would/might return, several seats are available if you wish to run for office, you do not have to wait for the period when you can vote, simple ask the king at the next meeting coming soon.

There are two cities under 100 million that could use your help, drop off cargo from the beacons at the trade ministers for that city, the ministers are all located at the city docks, except for Yew.

There are two cities over 500 million I offer my congratulations to those cities, and ask they help the other cities for a bit. 

Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    FYI I stopped adding to Minoc & Vesper after they hit 400 Mil
    Since then I have been donating to the other cities...

I would also like it, if the previous governors would come back.
    And I'm hoping that by getting the treasuries up, that they will do that...

I know I have missed quite a few of the governors meetings 
    (hate getting sick)
    but when I do, I love to hear how the cities are doing
    (without the negative reports, they are awesome)

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I stop adding the cargo drops to Minoc and Vesper when they hit 500 million, and will stop when Moonglow hits 500 million, I been donating to all the other cities and will continue to do so.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Britain 191 M
    Jhelom 148 M
    Minoc 534 M
    Moonglow 483 M
    New Magincia 76 M
    Skara Brae 237 M
    Trinsic 73 M
    Vesper 509 M
    Yew 258 M

keep up the good work Sonoma!!!
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    edited April 2019
    Most of the Governors quit because of the current EM's attitude, and inability/unwillingness to do his job properly. While the cost had "a little" to do with the situation, the EM's attitude had A LOT to do with it. An EM saying "I work 95 hours a week, but I deserve to be an EM because I want to be an EM" doesn't work for me. Not getting the monthly schedule out until the 10, or 13th of the month doesn't work for me. Rescheduling what seems like every 3rd event because of an "emergency" concerning the EM, doesn't work for me. Someone who ALSO works for another game, and I suspect, spending more time on it, instead of taking care of his UO obligation, YOU GUESSED IT, doesn't work for me. 

If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    @KHAN I also am concern about that while Sonoma was chasing rabbits and magical eggs all the other Shards are chasing Capt Hook and the Crown Jewel, Hook's Ship.  I asked about that at the part one event saving the bunny and his comment was I will look into it.  All the other shards are running away with this story Arch, how come, why is not Sonoma doing the same?  If he starts next month it will be two three weeks behind for our shard.

But I do understand "Real Life" must come first before the game.  I plan on saying something at the Governor meeting to the King about some drawings/plans for a huge ship and hope to bring to life Hook and his ship to Sonoma.  I am going to hand him this>

So that he will understand what I am trying for and he has my permission to keep it locking it down at the Meeting table for the duration of the story Arch.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    @Drakelord I really don't care. I quit doing EM events, and could care less about them. They are nothing more than a means for the (most of) rare's collector's/RMT people to get a drop, sell the drop, sell the gold for $$$. FYI, at least 3 of the "biggest" rares collectors, are gold sellers. I have sent PROOF of this to @Mesanna but apparently she has chosen to do NOTHING about it. I wonder why?
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
    edited April 2019
    Your Highness, Governors.

I am here to report rumors, words spoke at the city’s docks thru out the land, dock workers report of shipwright being kidnaped, Orc pirates sailing within arrow range of cities close to the water’s edge.  Tall beacons being constructed at sea from capture merchant ships, all this is being led, done by one man, Capt Hook

This was sent to me from the shipwright office at Moonglow

*hands the king ship plans*

This ship, the “Crown Jewels” is being constructed somewhere in secret, those plans came to me from Kin on Moonglow, she risk her life to retrieve them, all of you know of her and she sends word that she will return someday to this meeting at a more pleasant time for now she seek more information of the whereabouts of the location where they are constructing that ship.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Britain 333 M
    Jhelom 270 M
    Minoc 544 M
    Moonglow 524 M
    New Magincia 289 M
    Skara Brae 318 M
    Trinsic 295 M