Easter ...

Please tell me there will be something from the Devs for Easter this year?

... it's one of the things i look forward to the most ...
~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]

Comments

• crunchnastycrunchnasty Posts: 241
    doesnt look like anything is happening :(
  • I keep getting a message "this character is too young to receive a gift" every time I log in.
  • Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    would have been nice to be told one was in the works and where to look
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    Were there Gifts for Easter?? I logged in today this morning a few characters but did not get any messages say I had gifts.
  • On a related note my Easter baskets aren't charging :( I have them locked down. Should they be in a secure container? Or did they just forget?
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453

... it's one of the things i look forward to the most …

It's all about you right ?The rest of us can't ask for things WE want though.

You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Garth_Grey said:

— Ok ... and what would you ask of the Devs on a holiday when they usually give gifts and didn’t this year?

Cause the shard I play on? They were all really bummed out about it, according to the people in Gen Chat when I logged in Sunday, so I put on an impromptu Egg Hunt for the shard to give them something Easter related.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited April 2019

... it's one of the things i look forward to the most ...
    Friend in chat said there was a unannouncned Mesanna event? Maybe he was just trolling us.. nobody acted suprised though :D
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
    Garth_Grey said:

— Ok ... and what would you ask of the Devs on a holiday when they usually give gifts and didn’t this year?

Cause the shard I play on? They were all really bummed out about it, according to the people in Gen Chat when I logged in Sunday, so I put on an impromptu Egg Hunt for the shard to give them something Easter related.
    I was not able to attend but I heard bout it in General Chat. Thank you for doing that @JenniferMarie, that was thoughtful of you. I know those that attended were very appreciative of your efforts.
  • Arron said:
    I was not able to attend but I heard bout it in General Chat. Thank you for doing that @ JenniferMarie, that was thoughtful of you. I know those that attended were very appreciative of your efforts.
    :) Always happy to help when and where I can, Arron. Thank you!
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

Arron said:
    I was not able to attend but I heard bout it in General Chat. Thank you for doing that @ JenniferMarie, that was thoughtful of you. I know those that attended were very appreciative of your efforts.
    :) Always happy to help when and where I can, Arron. Thank you!
    @JenniferMarie you are welcome. 
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    Didn't we get the swans last year from a clickie? Or was that the year before? 
  • — 2017, if I remember correctly. 
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

• jaytin said:

We got the wheelbarrows in early April.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    jaytin said:

We got the wheelbarrows in early April.
    wasn't the wheelbarrows a spring gift?
  • Captain_Lucky said:

wasn't the wheelbarrows a spring gift?
    — They were given after Easter, but were kind of a blanket Easter/Spring Solstice kind of thing.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

• I thought the wheelbarrows were pretty creative. They've done rabbits twice, Easter baskets, several egg variations, geese (I suppose). They might be running out of ideas. What's next? A helm with bunny ears? ;) I'm just disappointed my baskets aren't spawning.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    I've had a number of Easter baskets for years. I don't think they've ever refilled. Like the Horn of Plenty you mean? Did they ever refill like that?
  • — No. Easter Baskets don’t recharge.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

• Well that sucks. I never would have harvested them.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    oh yes I forgot about the wheelbarrows!

• Lady_StormLady_Storm Posts: 400
    When the dev get into a publish on a time line.. they loose track of holidays and the players who look forward to the gifts.  I hear they even forget the real world stuff …  when under the gun to get a publish done on time. 
    EMs do pick up the slack and do events … but they too were not quite seen ….  
    Perhaps a pair of sandals that turn you into a bunny? hop your way into pvp and kill your friends and enemy's   sail the pirate waters in a powderpuff tail and wreck the pirate's day... idk  I was just as bummed as you guys..
  • When the dev get into a publish on a time line.. they loose track of holidays and the players who look forward to the gifts.  I hear they even forget the real world stuff …  when under the gun to get a publish done on time. 
    EMs do pick up the slack and do events … but they too were not quite seen ….  
    Perhaps a pair of sandals that turn you into a bunny? hop your way into pvp and kill your friends and enemy's   sail the pirate waters in a powderpuff tail and wreck the pirate's day... idk  I was just as bummed as you guys..
    OMG!  What a great idea!  Sandals that turn you into the killer rabbit from Monty Python and The Holy Grail, or a crazy Rabbid.  That would be fun!   Please devs do this!!!
  • When the dev get into a publish on a time line.. they loose track of holidays and the players who look forward to the gifts.  I hear they even forget the real world stuff …  when under the gun to get a publish done on time. 
    — Yeah, having the publish go to TC1 the week of Easter is most likely why Easter gifts got lost in the shuffle. It’s just sad. Easter gifts are usually just as good as Christmas gifts, so I look forward to them every year.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    I would not object at all if these items migrated from a religious Easter theme into a more seasonal concept... spring. Last year's gift (the wheelbarrow) fell into that category, and I would be just fine if this year did also. However I think the focus right now is on the t-map revamp, since it is scheduled to go live in about a month or so and we have not even touched the MiB part yet.
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    edited April 2019
    — I don’t really care if the Easter-time gifts are religious or something “Spring” related. I just wanted a gift. :smile:

As as far as the MiBs: Kyronix confirmed for me after this publish hit TC1 that MiBs/SoSs won’t be included in this June publish.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

Interesting on the MiB news, thanks, I musta missed that somewhere. I am glad, cuz that means they have less to focus on for getting the t-map revamp all set.

My comment about Easter was more to imply that it is still spring, so there is still hope!
  • @Tanager - Hopefully, but one of our Governors on GL told me that @Kyronix said no Easter/Spring gift this year ... so I don’t have much hope.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

edited April 2019
    Aw, well. IN that case I am gonna pretend all the Lighthouses are giant baskets, that toss out colorful eggcrates that pretty parrots pop out of. Happy Easter! hehehehee works for me, there is a lot of new content this spring
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    We don't use Easter Break anymore because of all the touchy feally people, we call it Spring Break
This discussion has been closed.