Kings Collection Items

I alread have 2 accounts that is King Collection Enabled, but I lost the items from my home because of a Account Credit Card Issue, and was wondering if there is a pack that offers the items form the King's Collection, especially the paintings that give the Sot's and the Powder Charges. If not is there a way to add these items to the store @Kyronix @Mesanna @Bleak?

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Talking about the Painting that gives 1 Scroll of Trascendence per week, by the way, as anyone so far been able to get anything above 0.1 SOTs ?

I am asking, because I have 1 of these Paintings and all I got were 0.1 SOTs.... and once a week....

That is, it takes a "whopping" 10 weeks (2 and a half months) to get 1 point in skill assuming that all 10 weeks the SOT will be for the same skill which, of course, never happens....

What I am trying to say, is that, at least to my experience, this Painting is useless as it is....
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    It only gives 0.1 SoTs and often they are not useful ones.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    jaytin said:
    It only gives 0.1 SoTs and often they are not useful ones.
    Well, considering that it only comes once a week, it could "at least" be a random chance from 0.1 to 1.0 SOT....
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    popps said:
    Talking about the Painting that gives 1 Scroll of Trascendence per week, by the way, as anyone so far been able to get anything above 0.1 SOTs ?

I am asking, because I have 1 of these Paintings and all I got were 0.1 SOTs.... and once a week....

That is, it takes a "whopping" 10 weeks (2 and a half months) to get 1 point in skill assuming that all 10 weeks the SOT will be for the same skill which, of course, never happens....

What I am trying to say, is that, at least to my experience, this Painting is useless as it is....
    One is useless. In batteries of tens begin to be interesting...
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    I am sorry but no one answered my question lol. Is there a way to get the items from the Kings Collection without having to get another code from the EA Store? And if you already have the code on the account will it allow you to add another code to get the item? @Mariah @Bleak

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited April 2019

There is no other way to get these items other than buying it again.  You can buy most of them ingame from another player.

Yes you can in-game enter the promo code to get the token, even if you've done so already.  

I've upgraded 5 accounts now to King's Collection but I've claimed the ingame items on the same account and character four times.
    @Ezekiel_Zane Thank you for the insight. I now know what to do. Hehe. I will just buy them again on a little used account.
  • GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    Arron said:
    @ Ezekiel_Zane Thank you for the insight. I now know what to do. Hehe. I will just buy them again on a little used account.

It doesn't hurt to have more than one account be able to access/change/move the items for sure!
    edited April 2019
    Gidge said:
    Arron said:
    @ Ezekiel_Zane Thank you for the insight. I now know what to do. Hehe. I will just buy them again on a little used account.

It doesn't hurt to have more than one account be able to access/change/move the items for sure!
    I agree. I have 2 accounts right now with this upgrade and this will be my third. Does anyone know how many ship carvings come with the pack? I wished the new Rising Tide Ship Carvings gave Powder Charges as well. 
  • If you're referring to the ones that gives items, you only get one of each when you buy the pack.
    @Rothwynn_Esteros Thank you I bought 2 and added them to the promo code box in the help menue. I could not directly upgrade my accounts since they were upgraded already.
  • Arron said:
    @ Rothwynn_Esteros Thank you I bought 2 and added them to the promo code box in the help menue. I could not directly upgrade my accounts since they were upgraded already.

Ah, never tried that but that's actually good to know! I've wanted to get more of the King's Collection items but if all accounts have it, I did not know how it was possible.