help me with my characters backpack

I play classic client and I have switched multiple characters backpacks to default numerous times. And then I notice like the next day it's switched back to either Suede or Polar Bear.

How can I make it stay on default.

Comments

• Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    edited April 2019
    They seemed to be global per account & not character specific last time I tried using them. I stopped using them entirely due to this. 

You can try setting them to default on all chars or if u remember the 1st char u changed it on... go back and default that one again. May help :)

• Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited April 2019

You have to go thru and change every single character that you use.  If you leave even one, then when you log into that character, for some reason, it saves that setting across to the next character that you login. 

The default tool-tip text, color & font, is the same way.  Drives me nuts sometimes.

• The default tool-tip text, color & font, is the same way.  Drives me nuts sometimes.
    I feel you on that! I foolishly changed mine to an unreadable colour on one character over a year ago, and I'm still plagued by it sometimes.