Can the bar sink be made into a water source?

Sorry if this has been discussed before and answered. I like this set, but a water trough next to it kinda clashes. Just curious.

Thanks.
bar.jpg 10.9K

Comments

• SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    I thought that it was a water source if you put water in it. 
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I have water in mine, but I never tried to use the water from it.

• TanagerTanager Posts: 634
    edited April 2019
    Thanks, that is what I needed to know!

Once told that it could be filled, I had to do some fiddling around to get it figured out. But it IS a water source now. Yay!

I used an NPC pitcher of water to fill the sink while it was in my pack but wasn't able to do it while it was locked down. I was also able to link an endless decanter to the filled sink - but also only while it was not locked down. Everything functions perfectly after this is all set up and the sink is locked down.

Edit: Further experimentation reveals that it can refill an endless decanter while in your pack. In fact, you don't even need the decanter, because it appears to be an (apparently) endless source of water it its own right while in your pack.

My pack now really does have everything, including the kitchen sink.
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    Tanager said:
    Thanks, that is what I needed to know!

Once told that it could be filled, I had to do some fiddling around to get it figured out. But it IS a water source now. Yay!

I used an NPC pitcher of water to fill the sink while it was in my pack but wasn't able to do it while it was locked down. I was also able to link an endless decanter to the filled sink - but also only while it was not locked down. Everything functions perfectly after this is all set up and the sink is locked down.

Edit: Further experimentation reveals that it can refill an endless decanter while in your pack. In fact, you don't even need the decanter, because it appears to be an (apparently) endless source of water it its own right while in your pack.

My pack now really does have everything, including the kitchen sink.
     :D