Account Bound Turn In Points?

Wasn't there talk somewhere along the line that we'd be able to use any character on an account to throw items away for turn in points? What a PITA to have to switch characters!

Comments

• SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    There is a stone in Brit commons to transfer all points to one character on an account per shard. I do not remember if there was any discussion about account wide consolidation though. They would need to up the possible total to accommodate that, IMO. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Yes it was asked for but I am not sure what if any was the answer from the DEVs / Mesanna.
    IMHO it should be just like or gold is, all chars on that account/shard should have it or make it where we can deed it somehow to get it to one char.
  • SuperfrogSuperfrog Posts: 96
    edited April 2019
    Bilbo said:
    Yes it was asked for but I am not sure what if any was the answer from the DEVs / Mesanna.
    IMHO it should be just like or gold is, all chars on that account/shard should have it or make it where we can deed it somehow to get it to one char.
    You can transfer it to one character per shard on your account.  The stone to do it is in Britain commons. 
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited April 2019
    Ok, thanks you guys. Yeah, I agree, Bilbo.

Edit: At least we can do this though. That's a whole lot better than it was. Never knew of this. Thanks again.
    Superfrog said:
    Bilbo said:
    You can transfer it to one character per shard on your account.  The stone to do it is in Britain commons. 
    TY will go visit it ASAP.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    Same account...
    Char A clicks on the stone at brit commons... transfers points to it...
    Char B retrieves points....
    Char C adds points to stone...
    Char B retrieves points...
    Char D adds points to stone...
    Char E adds points to the stone
    Etc
    Depending on how many chars you have on the shard... Char B should now have all of the points...

you can do this more than once, I have done it several times... cause I keep forgetting...

but make sure if you do a transfer, to transfer your points to another char or they will get deleted... They do not go with you to the new shard (using a transfer token)
    Worked great