The castle customization contest really annoys me.

I find it very frustrating this is the route the dev's decided to go with customized castles its such a joke. Why would you allow customized artwork on the roofs of castles I don't know about others but for me personally I don't want others artwork on my house so that limits my design options.

I just switched to the Camelot castle and upon going through it I notice 4 brick tiles at least which are hidden out of place behind walls. Now everytime I step in the castle I am reminded how stupid this contest is and just get more annoyed with the process.

If your going to make these houses pre built selections you should at the very least go through them all and look for errors and display issues and fix them. And you should also remove art work from roof tops.

Comments

• caglecagle Posts: 30
    Your post is very accurate and true. An even better question 20 years ago I can and did understand the logic behind not allowing Castles and keeps to be placed in any locations except Trammel and Felucca. However in the year 2019 there is just no excuse for them not to allow castles and keeps to be placed in Luna or Tukuno.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I wish at least they had gone over all the designs prior to them being added and checked for defects, quite a few of them have odd 'features'.
  • Ezekiel_ZaneEzekiel_Zane Posts: 326
    edited March 2019

Welcome to the club.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    cagle said:
    Your post is very accurate and true. An even better question 20 years ago I can and did understand the logic behind not allowing Castles and keeps to be placed in any locations except Trammel and Felucca. However in the year 2019 there is just no excuse for them not to allow castles and keeps to be placed in Luna or Tukuno.
    You do understand 20 years ago there was only Tram and Fel, priceless
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    May 4, 2000 - Trammel is open.

20 yrs ago there was only Fel.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
     B) 
  • JenniferMarieJenniferMarie Posts: 286
    edited March 2019
    -- Honestly, if they were going to allow "custom castles" and "custom keeps" in the game? They should have just given us the option of a castle or keep sized customizable plot.

Make it some outrageous price like ... 75m or some such idiocy ... and let us make our custom castles or keeps the way we want to.

It sure as hell can't be as laggy to the servers as these damn pavers and walls are on my built-up castle that I can't "customize" in any fashion because of the cute tree in my courtyard.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

After the winners had been selected they should have given people the chance to comment about things they would liked fixed.