Where's the beef...ähm new kitchen set?

Set is still not in the Store :(

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

Comments

• jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I was looking for it too, still nothing, I kinda wish they had made the cabinets bigger and more solid if they are not for sitting on the counter tops.
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I check several times a day for this lol. Did they forget to add it? Weird to add it in an update notes then it’s not there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    I've lost track of how many times I've tried to find it...
    have had several ask me when its going to be added
    Its still not there lol.  Whats the deal?
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    Quit rushing them, let them fix any bugs with them first.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

I can’t really say it’s “rushing” them when they posted and update saying it was available, which it still is not. 
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    According to the last Meet and Greet we won't see the kitchen set until next month. Let's hope it's April 1st and not April 30th, then again if it's April 1st they might all go *poof*.... :o
    jaytin said:
    According to the last Meet and Greet we won't see the kitchen set until next month. Let's hope it's April 1st and not April 30th, then again if it's April 1st they might all go *poof*.... :o
    Okay cool thanks  :)
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    dvvid said:
    I can’t really say it’s “rushing” them when they posted and update saying it was available, which it still is not. 
    They also published on publish 103 about dress macro “occupied slots will be ignored”
    it’s publish 104 and we’re still waiting for this exploit to be corrected. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002