how much is a container worth to the city?

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730

Seems to me it should be worth a hell of a lot more for all the trouble to return it to the city it is for?
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    That was the only one I got that said Moonglow, I wonder what the ratio is for city named cargo as you can see I got the parrot turning in all the rest, the last cargo in my pack was for Yew, but I decided to keep at least one since I heard this was to only last a few months, which is a real shame since it been the biggest blast since the trade ambushes we had during the Halloween period.  I will be sad to see it go.  I think the Dev should keep it around and also bring back the wagon ambushes making them a group event as I suggested ages ago at a M&G.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Cargo comes in 4 different qualities, Grandmaster, Exalted, Legendary and Mythical. Within that are various resource types, both contribute to the value. Grandmaster is worth between 100k and 200k (approximately) to the named city, about half that to a different city and between 100 and 200 doubloons. Exalted is around 5 - 600k, legendary 1 - 2 million and a mythical cargo can be worth 10 million to the named city.
  • DrkravenDrkraven Posts: 10
    Anyone else find it odd that mythical would be worth more than legendary?