Big Vendor Search Problem Tonight on Baja, Izumo, and Origin (i.e., because of new publish)

MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
edited March 2019 in General Discussions
I noticed this evening that when you use vendor search on Baja, Izumo, or Origin when searching for an item that has more than 12 pages of results, you cannot look at anything past the 12th page of results.  As you will see from the screen shots below of the 12th page of results, on Baja, Izumo, and Origin which are currently testing the new publish, there is a text overlap in the bottom right corner PLUS the button there to use to search for higher priced results does NOT work. 

I apologize in advance for posting this here in the General Discussion forum. Unfortunately, when problems crop up on Baja, Izumo or Origin while they are testing a new publish, there seems to be no set place to post about them.  Do you post in the TC forum?  Do you post in the Bugs forum?  Does anyone check those forums?  And if they do, how often are they checked specifically for this type of issue that you want to fix before a publish is released worldwide?

Here are 12th page search results from Atlantic and Great Lakes from this evening to show what this screen should look like:

ATLANTIC

GREAT LAKES

And here are the 12th page results on Baja, Izumo, and Origin tonight:

BAJA

IZUMO

ORIGIN

Tagged:

Comments

• JollyJadeJollyJade Posts: 578
    edited March 2019
    Margrette said:
    Do you post in the TC forum?  Do you post in the Bugs forum?  Does anyone check those forums?  And if they do, how often are they checked specifically for this type of issue that you want to fix before a publish is released worldwide?

TC and bugs forums are more for beta testing newly developed content. Older bugs usually get ignored for years. It's a one-way street, not meant for the other way around.

Also, vendor search has been buggy ever since..
    Just a troll who got told by lesser trolls (moderator classification)
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    This problem is listed in the bug fixes of the publish 104 notes.