House Placement Tool - Classic Client

ColdrenColdren Posts: 12
Is it possible to get the House Placement tool fixed in Classic Client? It's still not positioned right based on the cursor.

I'd rather not have to download the Enhanced Client just to place a house, and once the Endless Journey starts, and more people potentially subscribe, I imagine this may become an issue.

Thanks!

Comments

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    make sure your window is in the upper right corner.
  • PapaSmurfPapaSmurf Posts: 112
    Bilbo said:
    This, I spent years thinking my house placement was bugged till someone told me that it was because I had moved my gameplay window over, move it up to the corner I’m sure it’s left and guaranteed it will be fine  :)

• ColdrenColdren Posts: 12
    Bilbo said:
    .. Ugh. Why would I think to move my window?

Thank you for the tip Bilbo!  I have never heard of that...

But really, this seems like a silly bug to have - Seems like a location offset problem on the cursor..

• FeigrFeigr Posts: 452
    EJ can't place a house. So not sure why that would affect anything.
    Feigr said:
    EJ can't place a house. So not sure why that would affect anything.
    EJ, no.. But what happens when they become full subscribers? Might be a little frustrating that they pay for that privilege and have issues.. Bad optics and all. 
    PapaSmurf said:
    Bilbo said:
    This, I spent years thinking my house placement was bugged till someone told me that it was because I had moved my gameplay window over, move it up to the corner I’m sure it’s left and guaranteed it will be fine  :)
    OMG UPPER LEFT Brain lacking COFFEE
    Coldren said:
    Bilbo said:
    .. Ugh. Why would I think to move my window?

Thank you for the tip Bilbo!  I have never heard of that...

But really, this seems like a silly bug to have - Seems like a location offset problem on the cursor..

UPPER LEFT some people move the window down a little and forget to move it back up and to the left when placing a house
  • Misk1Misk1 Posts: 5Dev
    Coldren said:
    Is it possible to get the House Placement tool fixed in Classic Client? It's still not positioned right based on the cursor.

This is a known issue that is already in the system.  I have put it onto the list of bug fixes that we hope to get resolved in publish 100.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Misk said:
    Coldren said:

This is a known issue that is already in the system.  I have put it onto the list of bug fixes that we hope to get resolved in publish 100.
    I LIKE THIS!!!! Thank you Misk for putting that on the list...for us ~Old Timers~ well most of us anyway, we know to put the window in the upper left to place but not everyone does. A fix for this would be AMAZING!

Misk said:
    Coldren said:

This is wonderful news! Thanks Misk!  B)