Can't walk on pavers that are placed above a customizable roof tile.

GidgeGidge Posts: 426
Can't walk on pavers that are placed above a customizable roof tile.

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    You can place a paver above a roof?
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426
    edited March 2019
    Mervyn said:
    You can place a paver above a roof?

yes.

and you can't walk on said pavers.
    edited March 2019
    I can place things on the pavers, so it is just an issue with character being able to walk over them.

I placed stuff on it.

I can't place a medusa floor thing over it, it says, impassible object message, but if I go back one tile, it places over the tiles I can't walk on and then allows me to walk on the medusa only. AND if i put down a double layer of tiles I can walk the area. So a double layer pavers will work. but it still an issue.

The black line lines up with the roof tile fronts. If I place walkable items over the non walkable ones I can walk on them.

and I can't get tall walls to go on any of it, but I can get doors and small walls.

Malas.
    I really wish we could edit our posts longer than an hour. :D

some doors will go, some will not. The doors that would not go, I assumed (wrongly) that they were walls (since they say walls and not doors) but walls do go. I did get a door facing both ways to go down.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I think the solution is to not let people place pavers over roofs. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

Mervyn said:
    I think the solution is to not let people place pavers over roofs. 
    This was something I discovered and found a temporary solution to and still needs to be addressed.

The solution is.... quit being mean and go post somewhere where your "opinion" of a bug might matter.

This is still an issue.