Cleanup Britannia Update ETA?

When is the update to Cleanup Britannia System going to be completed and published?

Comments

• This just begs the question....

So Andrasta, how much stuff have you been hoarding and NOT throwing away hoping you'll get decent turn-in points? >:)
    Bet I got ya beat!

Hope you are well. It's been a long time.
    *bakes Andrasta a meat pie*
    AW
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    This just begs the question....

So Andrasta, how much stuff have you been hoarding and NOT throwing away hoping you'll get decent turn-in points? >:)
    Bet I got ya beat!

AW
    Well... don't we do all the same thing, in some major or minor mesaure?

Be honest... :D ;)
  • Thanks for the warning!
  • Aye. My husband is complaining about my barrels of items and about the lack of storage. And he's the packrat.
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,109Dev
    Updating the list of turn-in points will likely be done before adding new reward items, but this its on our list to try and address for one of the near term publishes.
  • This just begs the question....

Bet I got ya beat!

AW
    Oh it be a Mighty Contest I'd bet!  I cannot seem to bring any more home as I am out of space in all of my houses :'(

I feel paralyzed with stuff and await the update desperately.

Very nice to see you are still around. It has been a very long time.
    Thank you for the yummy pie! <3
  • Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    edited February 2019
    The 16th of Soon™

>:)
    edited February 2019
    The 16th of Soon™

>:)
    The 32nd of Soon™... :D 
  • AndrastaAndrasta Posts: 18
    Is this even on the radar anymore?

• Dot_WarnerDot_Warner Posts: 233
    It is. 
  • I’m hoping this and the new vendors sneak into the next publish. Not holding my breath though. 
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Soon™
  • Sooo waithing for this. More stuff to trash even more than new rewards..I know.. :p
  • Uriah_HeepUriah_Heep Posts: 915
    Why can';t you go ahead and trash it now?  Surely they aren't going to wipe existing points when they introduce new rewards!!

edited April 2019
    Why can';t you go ahead and trash it now?  Surely they aren't going to wipe existing points when they introduce new rewards!!

If I remember well they half-promised to change the trash-point system, giving trash-point value too to items that now have 0 (gifts, etc.).
  • AndrastaAndrasta Posts: 18
    I am trying to get Presentation Stones for the Hall of Players. This is something they should be doing yearly especially with all the lag complaints. More people would throw things out.

• HippoHippo Posts: 267
    I pop all the 2018 holiday gift tokens and hope that half the gift boxes will be the 400 point ones and not the zero ones. If my ever changing storage capacity allows, i "packrat" the zero ones hoping that they may have points in the future.