Feudal Castle - missing items

1. yes I know GM won't replace things.
2. It was stuff that was locked down and retrieve was not used and "I wish to release this" was never spoken.
3. Items had been locked down ages ago, not new lockdowns.
4. Owner of home locked them down as it seems only owners can lock down things in this new castle. No one else is friended or co-owned that is not the same player.

Has anyone else noticed things missing from this new home (or newest homes)? Containers or other items?

Issue: At the entrance on the right hand side, under the roof. Two grass tiles and a container and it contents locked down on top of one of them. All gone.

I was wondering if something underground spawned and forced it to unlock. Are there any two block things that spawn? flowers, mushrooms etc? Kind of like how the tents were making tower things poof?

Thank for your replies and thoughts.

Please don't move this to bugs or housing.

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    that might not be an issue with just that house.
    another guild member, at her previous location, had this one tile, that no matter, what she locked down in that spot, it automatically deleted the object after 5 mins... it would just disappear. 
  • Its not just her house.   I have had things come up missing when I know full well I locked them down or put them in a chest.  I am the only one who could touch anything in these homes.  So yes there is something up. As for the dev going to find this bug..... we have a better chance of Aliens landing this year.  
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Its not just her house.   I have had things come up missing when I know full well I locked them down or put them in a chest.  I am the only one who could touch anything in these homes.  So yes there is something up. As for the dev going to find this bug..... we have a better chance of Aliens landing this year.  
    Hi!

What kind of houses are we speaking of? "Legacy" (or simply vero old) ones or recently/newly created ones?

TIA

I.

• I have had stuff from houses that were placed in 97, 2000,  2004,  2010, and 2016.   Some were plot built some were tool placed and some are from original deeds. Things missing are  wide ranged too.  Bags that were locked down of junk to EM drop.   So... its not something I expect the dev to cure... its possible its a random error in the code that is so hidden that finding it is like the needle in the hay....   
  • I haven't noticed anything missing over the years (Other than my bank box after a long break way back in the day) but I do have this. All my cat statues, that give regs, turn from south to east a few minutes after I harvest them. I find the super weird. I gave up on this and finally decided to try and find spots where they just face east. Oh and then the regs don't stack until I pick them up and move them lol
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies
  • That's new.. before I never had any trouble with them stacking when dropped on my bag or in the container I have near by for them.
  • That's new.. before I never had any trouble with them stacking when dropped on my bag or in the container I have near by for them.
    There's only me and one other person I know of that has that bug lol I'm not holding my breath on a fix

• GidgeGidge Posts: 426

There's only me and one other person I know of that has that bug lol I'm not holding my breath on a fix

The person I posted this for, has a turning cat statue.
  • Gidge said:

The person I posted this for, has a turning cat statue.
    Well there really isn't a great fix. For me I moved mine to always face east which sorta works I guess. Still have to pick up the regs to get them to stack. Or turn them when they have regs in them and never touch them again. Or wait to harvest them when they have spawned, then will spawn again in a few minutes. Harvest them, wait a few minutes for them to spawn again then turn them and not harvest the new spawn until it's ready to do them twice in a row again. But yeah....
  • My cat statues are fine … none so far have moved..... they do and no more cat nip!
  • My cat statue regs also do not stack properly.  I have to put them into one conatainer first then move them to the reagent bag.  If I don't put them into the outside container first then they just scatter all over in the inside bag.
  • Yup  same here.   it started after the last pub.
  • I thought it was recent too. But I took a 2 month break for whatever reason. I thought maybe it had been going on a long time. Odd it doesn't seem to affect everyone. Unless they never noticed lol
  • ArronArron Posts: 485
    It is possible that not many have the cat statues. I had some but lost them when my keep fell. When I did own them I seem to remember the issue with the regs not stacking too. I did the same thing you all did. I removed them from the statue then put in a different container then stack them with my other regs.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    My cat statues are fine … none so far have moved..... they do and no more cat nip!
    :D
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    edited January 2019

I got the regs out of mine yesterday, the ones on the north side stayed the same... I have had those for three years. The ones on the bottom turned. I had recently had them brought back from other shards... All of these I have bought off vendors...

(this is the first time they have done this)
  • Welcome to the club. I feel your pain.