Anyone going regularly to Exodus ? I need to join a party...

poppspopps Posts: 3,903
I just recently started playing again after Years away and am quite overwhelmed by the changes and additions...

I realized that I need to scroll up my characters with the Scrolls of Commendation [Replica] which only Exodus spawns...

Unfortunately, while I have a character to gather the keys, I have no Template capable of soloing Exodus so, I am looking for Groups doing it to join and earn my scrolls....

Please let me know if there is anyone doing this Spawn and usually what day and timezone....

Thanks a lot !

Comments

• CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    have you already gotten the +25 stat scroll?
    I was told  you eat that before you eat the +5
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Not sure, how would one want to check if they had already eaten the +25 scroll or not ?
  • if your stat is currently 230 then you haven't eaten one, but if youre at 230 and you eat the 25 stat scroll it will put you up to 255, then eat the scroll of commendation and you get 260.
    if your stat is currently 230 then you haven't eaten one, but if youre at 230 and you eat the 25 stat scroll it will put you up to 255, then eat the scroll of commendation and you get 260.
    That's really odd....

I took off all jewelry and suit talismans etc. and, naked, the summatory of Strength (125), Dexterity (44) and Intelligence (85) comes up to 254 ...

Is my character bugged not having a total of 255 ?
  • MandrakeMandrake Posts: 61
    It wont matter...
  • MandrakeMandrake Posts: 61
    Popps - talk to Bytor, he might make a event of it on the K~S guild...
    Mandrake said:
    Popps - talk to Bytor, he might make a event of it on the K~S guild...
    Thanks !
  • NyreNyre Posts: 40
    I would be up to doing exodus but everyone going should help in obtaining the keys  thats the hard part coordinating the collection of keys unless everyone is in voice
    Nyre said:
    I would be up to doing exodus but everyone going should help in obtaining the keys  thats the hard part coordinating the collection of keys unless everyone is in voice
    @Nyre

I can get the keys, no problem.

Can you tell me what are the names of the characters you most often use on Catskills so that I can look for you on General Chat ?1
  • NyreNyre Posts: 40
    Nyre Lars   is my mostly used character.  
    Nyre said:
    Nyre Lars   is my mostly used character.  
    Ok, thanks, will set myself on gathering the keys and look for you on Catskills.
  • My group of people love exodus but getting everyone getting keys sometimes is a pain but catch DS members as well and ask to help get keys
    My group of people love exodus but getting everyone getting keys sometimes is a pain but catch DS members as well and ask to help get keys
    That's Great, thanks ! I will also try to look out for DS members on General Chat and see if any would want to go to Exodus when I am online and have the keys !

I just wished that the keys did not have a timer.... I have many times gathered the keys only to then not find anyone to go to it with, and then the timer on my keys expired and I just wasted the time to gather them....

I HATE that damn timer on keys.... at the very least, it should be way more time before they vanish to permit players to have more time to find a Group....