December 2018 Events for Oceania

EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
edited December 2018 in Oceania

Oceania Events in December 2018

Monthly Town Treasure Hunt

Captain Crawsick will continue assisting citizens on a series of treasure hunts. Compete against other towns to raise your City Treasury the most and secure the bonus gold! (Disclaimer: Be prepared to defend your newly won treasure from greedy dragons and gleeful EMs!)

Date and Time:

2 PM Sydney Time, Sunday, December 2, 2018

10 PM US Eastern Time, Saturday, December 1, 2018

9 PM US Central Time, Saturday, December 1, 2018

EDIT - Time updated for the next event

Snowflakes and Moonbeams and Whiskers on Kittens...

The Ghost of Christmas Present is ready to put a little...cheer...in your step! Come with rosy cheeks and bright eyes to celebrate the Yuletide season.

Date and Time:

1 PM Sydney Time, Saturday, December 8, 2018

9 PM US Eastern Time, Friday, December 7 2018

8 PM US Central Time, Friday, December 7, 2018

Ordos Oceanicus: A Simple Task

Inquisitor Pierce has reported to the Crown on the recent muster. Lord Blackthorn has a simple task to ease the irregular force into service. Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of the Ordos Oceanicus?

2 PM Sydney Time, Saturday, December 15, 2018

10 PM US Eastern Time, Friday, December 14, 2018

9 PM US Central Time, Friday, December 14, 2018

Monthly Royal Council Meeting

Join Lord Blackthorn and the Governors in the Royal Council Hall in Castle Blackthorn. A full agenda will be posted in a separate thread closer to the meeting date. As usual, be prepared to defend the Council or serve an agent of the Crown afterwards.

2 PM Sydney Time, Saturday, December 22, 2018

10 PM US Eastern Time, Friday, December 21, 2018

9 PM US Central Time, Friday, December 21, 2018

Edit: I have adjusted the second event to a new time.

Comments

• Aa not sure if I'll be busy (overseas) on the 15th but I'll try to join
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 9
    edited November 2018
    Also thanks for the events :smile:
  • EM TychoEM Tycho Posts: 78Event Moderator
    There were no attendees at today's council meeting, so I have cancelled the deco contest that was to follow until next month. Hopefully more folks will be available after the holidays.

Happy Holidays Oceania, have a safe New Year! 

See you 2019,

-- EM Tycho

ps January will be the last chance to advance in the Ordos before a rank ceremony in February!
  • WendyWendy Posts: 31
    Please accept my apologies EM Tycho for not attending the council meeting this month, I had hoped I could make it, but Christmas is a hectic time for me, with family arriving for the celebrations a week ago.   Finding a spare 5 mins to refresh boats and check plants is all the UO time I have until early January when they head back to their homes.  I will do my best to attend the January meeting.  I thank you for all your efforts.  
    Kind regards
    Govenor Primrose
    Moonglow