So why is it Sonoma EM events are not on UO.COM But Siege is

DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
Both are posted thru UO News on Stratics yet Sonoma's is not at UO.com page whereas Siege is
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598
Tagged:

Comments

• KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Because our EM is too busy working 95 hours a week (according to him) and is too busy to actually BE an EM. Or take care of EM "business". Just my guess of course. But yet he still wants to be an EM "because it's important to him" (his words, not mine).
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,733
    but UO.com is link to the UO News? therefore when he makes a posting with UO News it should go to UO.com as well.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • I am fairly sure that doesn't work like that and they would have to make it a separate post. It would probably be best to check with the EM on your shard. Messanna is over the EM program, you can also Email her. Not really sure why comparing Sonoma to siege was on the posting but, i hope this helps ya out. 

Siege Rules!!! hehe
    well, I normally go to https://uo.com/events/ to see when any events are, I assumed that if it's posted as UO.News at Stratics then it would be there?  I was thinking there a problem with the page for not posting the Sonoma's EM posting, guess I am wrong and it's the EM fault for not updating UO.Com.  He has been under the weather these past days just recovering from flu or something.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • EM XanthusEM Xanthus Posts: 73Event Moderator
    All but 1 event is posted on the Calendar. I have also posted events on the forums and you can find the events on http://sonoma.uoem.net/. The event that is not posted on the calendar will be posted within the next day or so.
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • EM XanthusEM Xanthus Posts: 73Event Moderator
    They were posted. Give it a day or so for the calendar to update. If they do not, then I will speak with Mesanna to see why it hasnt posted.