patch 103

Any word on 103 going live soon? I am excited for keeps and the artisan festival.

Comments

• FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    Based on the notes, I'm going to deduce 103 will be going live around Dec 4th? So you still have just under a week to wait.  :)
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    But i dont wanna :'( , i know they still have to oush it to origin before the WW release tho.
  • FaerylFaeryl Posts: 273
    Shhhh... don't rush those of us still trying to get the relics  :p
  • I liked the number they picked to put in, but I am not crazy for any of the choices...  sorry I am pickie where my people live.  For those of you for the next round if they do one.. north and west walls don't need the cut ins you cant see them unless you use circle trans and its a needless break in the walls.   
  • Mene_DrachenfelsMene_Drachenfels Posts: 245
    edited November 2018
    Hidden chests & puzzle box special rewards will discontinue as of Publish 103.

Can no longer understand and accept these decisions. This was one of the parts the players loved and keeps them working. Whom did this actually really hurts if this part will going on to a permanent game implement to keep the thieves occupied? Sure only these rare-hunting crybabies that rather pay their 400 Platiniums than only once a finger even for it askew to make.

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Halloween content usually finishes. It did for treasures of Doom, Kotl City and Sorcerers.  Instead of regretting the end of the seasonal aspect, let us instead ask 'what's staying?'

Will the dungeon in Trammel remain?  Will there still be hidden chests to find? Will the puzzle chests still be there? Will the champ spawn continue? if yes, in fel only or on both facets?  if both, what will the trammel champ drop? 

I have a davies locker full of treasure maps from the boxes. They're not 'special rewards' as far as I know, so will I be able to continue getting those? 

I could care less about 'rares', but I enjoy digging treasure maps.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Faeryl said:
    Based on the notes, I'm going to deduce 103 will be going live around Dec 4th? So you still have just under a week to wait.  :)

You called it. Cant wait :)
    And gonna have time off soon really play