Should a NPC Scribe be added to Luna bank area?

As a returning player, I had a huge trouble finding a scribe.  I like to train my skills doing BODs and Luna bank is a great area.  Why are scribes so under represented?
  1. Should it be added?9 votes
    1. Yes
      66.67%
    2. No
      33.33%

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,942Moderator
    Scribes are mostly found in libraries, most significantly Moonglow Lyceum, where you will find 8 of them
  • FeigrFeigr Posts: 452
    You don't see that oddity that other BOD systems don't have to travel as much? I get recall runes, but new players training don't have those.  I only knew what you were talking about because I've played before.  Someone else said Yew, but Yew is kinda far from the moongate for a new player.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Zento has all the BOD-giving NPCs, as does Britain.
  • BasaraBasara Posts: 163
    Mariah: Technically, there was a library-like vault in the North/NE corner of Luna, that USED to be used for the AoS New Necromancer quest, that is now effectively abandoned. That area really needs to be used again, and putting a scribe there would be perfect.

(heck, I think the Paladin, Necro, and Samurai template quests need to be restored in some form, but that's another thread for another time).
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    Don't forget a cook, that way BOD collectors will never need to leave Luna Bank.