Questions about the Potion of Glorious Fortune

I have a few questions about the Potion of Glorious Fortune:

Does the 50% increase in turn in points affect existing turn in point balance or just points generated while the potion is in effect?  IE before using the potion I had a balance of 100 points after the potion do I have 150 points?

Do I need to use up the increased points while the potion is in effect? Or does the increased points stay?  IE if I had gained 50 points thanks to the potion do I need to use all 50 right away or can I come back a week later and use them?

Does the potion help my thief find more cult objects in hidden chests and crates?

Comments

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I don't think it affects turn in points, I'm pretty sure you drink it and it lasts for roughly 3500 seconds and you get 50% extra the chance to get artifacts of the cult. As for helping the thief, I can't imagine it working for that, it will i'm sure be more efficient to use it for killing spawn in any case.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,780

No offence to Mervyn but what are other people's knowledge or experience with the Potion of Glorious Fortune? @kyronix perhaps you know.

• KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    The potion impacts points received from killing creatures.  As those points accrue you are more and more likely to get an artifact, until it's a guarantee.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Mervyn said:
    I don't think it affects turn in points, I'm pretty sure you drink it and it lasts for roughly 3500 seconds and you get 50% extra the chance to get artifacts of the cult. As for helping the thief, I can't imagine it working for that, it will i'm sure be more efficient to use it for killing spawn in any case.

Why would someone not trust your answer that turned out to be correct.   + 1 for the Merv
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.