Number of houses limit

Is the one house limit per account or per shard?

Comments

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    per account - however it is permissible to have a house on Siege or Mugen without it affecting a house on the other shards.
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779

Thanks for clarifying @Mariah.

Dang, I was hoping to place a small 8x8 on Atlantic for my characters there to securely share stuff in while keeping my 13x18 house on Pacific for my Pacific characters to live in.

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I have 'camped out' on shards from time to time, I use boats, usually parked close to Jhelom bank. Secure swapping between characters and shared storage. Of course you do have to remember to refresh.
    Thanks @Petra_Fyde.  I've gone and bought myself a Gargoyle ship to use as my secured swapping spot on Atlantic.
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    They should just let us place on diffent shards. Have your home shard and then can place prebult homes and maybe the lower custem ones on different shards. So much empty space even on alt.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    And how fast will the "dead shards" fill up with house selling accounts that demand Atl prices, a big NO THANK YOU.
  • DanpalDanpal Posts: 119
    I would love to even place a small house on a diffent shard. Would love to have base of operations on a diffent shard. I use to play on GL, Napa, Europe shards. I stripped my toons there and moved then over to Alt. The reason I did that was i wanted a community. I did not like being in a guild of one. I love the small community of the other shards dont get me wrong. but its to hard finding someone to help sometimes and trying to buy or sell a item can take weeks. 

I believe that if they allowed us to pick a Main shard and have smaller outposts just small homes and 7x7. The other shards would benefit from people playing there and starting to make the market correct it self.    

We the people did this to the market.  The greed of others. I remember the days where only thing that cost over 50 mil was keeps and castles. 

I have no issue selling a item for 10mil but when other people are selling same item for 25 million it does not make since.  When I do sell items i always sell below market vaule. 

I was on a diffent shard today and did a vendor search for some items and could not find any.  I would think if a person had a house on that shard and on a diffent one. He would work to make gold there and by puting a vendor up.

Not all of us have shields or tokens to move from one shard to the other ever few days.

Sorry for the long post.

It is bad enough that we have unused plots setting bare in Luna on the less populated shards we sure do not need our shards littered with for sell signs everywhere we look and that is exactly what will happen.  It is easy to place a house on another shard it is called opening up another account.
  • I asked for a 20th gift a house deed per account over a set year of age .,, nothing too big,  tower or smaller perhaps on a second shard .... as usual fear of accounts closing down .... not that it did happen with EJ...  paying players got the thumbs down...  Perhaps they may reconsider
    @Lady_Storm I can just hear it now with Shard Shields and a 2nd house for long standing vet you better have one heavy duty fire proof suit on and by the way I love the idea. Also add it to the store for big cash.
  • I think they have that vault system set up so you can pay a few dollars to have a vault. I'm not sure if it's Endless Journey only accounts that can have them.. but, if you want something a little more secure on an off shard and don't want to pay for a 2nd account, look into the vault tokens. Just a suggestion.
    How many houses can you co-own?  And does co-owning a house prevent you from owning a house all by your self?
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 268
    edited December 2018
    No limit on co-owning & does not effect home ownership. I’ve been co-owner dozens of times & currently am on abt 6 friend’s accounts. It’s never had any impact on my homes.

I have 'camped out' on shards from time to time, I use boats, usually parked close to Jhelom bank. Secure swapping between characters and shared storage. Of course you do have to remember to refresh.
    Nailed it Petra :) . I guess that’s you on occasion that I’ve seen parked next to me in Jhelom  :) .