Is Today (10/3/18) the Only Day for Vet Accounts to Claim the Potion of Glorious Fortune?

Title is self-explanatory.  @Kyronix, @Mesanna

Comments

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    They were available on the 1st..I claimed mine then...not sure if there's a time limit on when you can claim them but if you haven't claimed yours..go claim it!

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    ???????????
    OK I will ask.  What is this, is there a link or something, did I miss something.  @Mariah
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator

We are also excited to release two new items in the Ultima Store, the Undead Cat Mount & Potion of Glorious Fortune.  Veteran players may claim a complimentary Potion of Glorious Fortune from the Generous Alchemist located at the Khaldun Camp.

TYVM
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    I claimed one today on Siege.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • Does this increase odds in hidden chests? Also this only works in the Halloween dungeon?
    Are there directions to where this camp is
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,311
    Would be nice if a dev would chime in here and answer a few questions 

where are those Pom poms 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Bilbo said:
    Are there directions to where this camp is
    The entrances to Khaldun are marked with a red K on this map: https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/combat/champion-spawns/champion-spawns-felucca-lost-lands/ ; the camp is at the Eastern entrance. Note that in Trammel only that entrance is open, there is no entrance at the western end.
    Does this increase odds in hidden chests? Also this only works in the Halloween dungeon?

The description on the Glorious Fortune is: The Potion of Glorious Fortune provides a 50% bonus to all Khaldun dungeon points gained. This item is shard bound.

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited October 2018
    I don't understand why people insist on @ing Mesanna and Kyronix with their queries when they can quite easily be answered by any member of the great unwashed.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    I'm not unwashed.  I had a shower earlier today.  

Also, I used soap.