Spell Weaver book?

Here a question for you. Spellbooks, Caddelite infused: What about Spellweaver?? The spell book for that skill cannot be crafted how would a spell weaver be able to do this?
Remove Trap = Bad News
for
Treasure Hunters
Drakelord#5598

Comments

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    you don't carry a spellweaver book either, just carry a magery book?
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    you don't carry a spellweaver book either, just carry a magery book?
    ok did not think of that, I am punchdrunk tired from trying to see a hidden book where there is no bookcases

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • I think that means it is in that room.  Detect hidden on all of the book cases there.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Speaking of spellweaving books anyone have one for sale on Origin i finally added so i could help when people call for a focus...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    You need to do a quest to get the spellweaving book and off the top of my head it comes with 2 spells, purchasing it doesn't normally help as you'll be unable to use it to the best of my knowledge. Summon Fey and Summon Fiend you'll also have to do quests to be able to use those spells.

NB, you'll have to turn your char Blue in order to be able to complete the summon fey quest (however when you turn it back to red you're still able to use the spell.) 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    yes i did quest and got book with two spells...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    You can sometimes buy the individual spells on vendors or just ask in general chat.