VvV revamp publish

I remember seeing slides from the last town hall or whatever, that pub 101 or 102 was set to be a major VvV revamp

Is this still coming soon?
Tagged:

Comments

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    I thought high seas was going to be updated before the end of the year as well 

“soon”. . . ? 
  • cobbcobb Posts: 172
    Doubt it
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I was looking for the very same post and was going to raise this thread myself but couldn’t find it, I thought it was in a newsletter. I thought it was pub 101 but then thought, maybe I was wrong and it was pub 102. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• XareXare Posts: 124
    Looks like it slipped.  Happens in programming.
  • CetricCetric Posts: 152
    Still no mention of VvV update?

Scrapped or what?

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited September 2018
    I’m not all that fussed about it tbh, rather they spend time to open a fel shard. If they do update vvv, what would you like them to change?

I’ll start, 

players who join should not start with any silver as this gets abused. 

should not be able to win a town without competition so should require lots of people online, maybe the global notification should tell people that city is occupied rather than under siege.

essence of courage to mounts should replenish the full 20 charges (or at least 8)

you should be able to view a mounts amount of courage charges.

should get silver points for killing oranges outside the town, and more for inside the town.

not sure what the virtue and vice colour schemes are about, the guildmaster should choose if the guild is virtue or vice and those colour mounts etc only be available to the guildmember to purchase from the silver trader. And you then should need to return a sigil to the respected virtue/vice sigil npc. 

Maybe the gm will choose if the guild is virtue or vice, and if they’re virtue then all the blues get a buff like the city town buff (not stackable). And if they are vice, all reds in the guild get the buff. But only if vice teams on aggregate have more points than virtue teams and visa versa. 
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002