Comments

• DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    ♫♫♫♫♫♫

Once more our monthly Council meeting of the Governors with the King, once more only those few attend, I am sorry but I forgot to snap a picture but I did get Varsuvious’.

Roll Call
    King Blackthorn
    Governor of Moonglow
    Governor of New Magincia
    Governor of Vesper

Citizens of the lands
    Clym of Clough
    Helen
    Sabin

King Blackthorn: Good evening everyone.   I hope all is well!  Governors, please have a seat.  I see that our attendance is once again a bit low and we have an audience.  Very good!   Always nice to see citizens who are willing to attend our meetings.  They sometimes have good things to share with us!  Welcome to tonight’s governor's meeting.

Clym of Clough: Thank thee
    Sabin: *nods*
    King Blackthorn: As we usually do.  Let us begin, by getting a report from the governors
    as to how they are fairing.   Sonya, how is New Magincia doing?

Sonya Kristoff: New Magincia fares well today Sire.

King Blackthorn:  I trust the White Net Toss events that have been going on in your towns docks have been fruitful?

Sonya Kristoff: We have again been blessed with our treasury and with the recent unrest in the country side.  Very much so Sire

King Blackthorn: Very good
    Sonya Kristoff: The citizens have expressed their gratitude

King Blackthorn: your next event should be coming up in the next couple of weeks
    Sonya Kristoff: That is all that I have tonight
    King Blackthorn: Very well, thank you for your report
    Sonya Kristoff: thank you, Sire

King Blackthorn: Dezarai, what have you to report regarding Moonglow?

Dezarai:  Sire, Governors, everyone *waves*   Overall Moonglow is doing fair, Our guardian the Void Dragon still sleeps.  The mage tower stable master has one request,
    that they send more fish to him ;)   that is all I have.

King Blackthorn: aye?  I see.  Perhaps we can do something about that!

Dezerai: yes Sire
    King Blackthorn: Lavendar, what have you to report tonight regarding Vesper?

Lavendar: Hail Your Highness.  Vesper is enjoying the last days of summer
    as we go into fall.  Our trade deal is paid up until winter so I would say we are doing well.  Thank you.  That is all I have to report.

King Blackthorn: Thank you for your report, thank you to all our governors who were able to attend tonight.  It has been an interesting month so far especially with the events that lead to the discovery behind Lord Winterisle's Deception

Dezerai: *nods*
    King Blackthorn: I have worries in regards to the coming of Hollows eve next month always strange happens occur leading up to it

Dezerai: *nods with concerns*
    King Blackthorn:  and I've heard of rumors that strange creatures being sighted around the land.  I have sent scouts to investigate further.  But nothing concrete yet.  I will have the Captain of the guards' request for assistance, once more concrete info has turned up.  In the meantime, I hear the Pet battles have been popular lately, and there is one scheduled next week, I do believe.  So the citizens will have something to keep themselves occupied.

Dezerai: Sire is this tied to the cult piggy incident.  Many have express concerns about that.

King Blackthorn: I can’t say for certain just yet.
    King Blackthorn: That's all I have from my end tonight.  I would like to open the floor now to our audience

Sabin: If it would please you, my sire
    King Blackthorn: aye Sabin?

Dezerai: *looks on*
    Sabin: I was hoping to address Countess Sonya.  But would do so here with your permission
    Sonya Kristoff: Yes?
    King Blackthorn: Aye, please go on.
    Dezerai: Wedding, marriage?? no *snap fingers* darn it
    Sabin: I Knight of our fair city offer my services to you.  Should you Name me Sheriff I would certainly strive to keep Our interests in mind
    Sonya Kristoff: Please go on?
    Sabin: With that said I am here today representing the Merchants Association.  Should you choose a Merchant Trade Deal
    Sonya Kristoff: I am interested
    Sabin: I would most certainly see to it that Merchants of Grander Trade deliveries will favor our fair city New Magincia.  I can't speak for all of Merchants of Granduer Interest
    but I do Speak as a Knight of New Magincia.  Who hopes we can benefit from a trade deal.... Just so happens From my Boss the Merchants Guild Master - all the better

Sonya Kristoff: Well if you would care to speak after the meeting I would be grateful to get some further information on this
    Sabin: That is all Governor
    Sonya Kristoff: I am definitely interested
    Sabin: Thank you.  Also to any Other Governors, should you know that if you choose a Merchant Association trade deal MoG will also favor your cities in trade deliveries

Sonya Kristoff: Thank you brave Knight.   I would like to talk further after the meeting.
    King Blackthorn: Sabin, thank you for taking the time to address this tonight. 
    Clym of Clough: Permission to speak?
    King Blackthorn: And feel free to speak with the governors afterward, if they so inclined, please do Clyme.
    Clym of Clough: One of my brothers is a citizen of Britain City and he tells me that the trade buff there is not active and the funds are very low
    Dezerai: hummm
    Clym of Clough: so if anyone has contact with Queen Mum we should let her know about that.  This is the first time in our history that I remember that it has not been active and I’m sure it's just an oversite with her busy life.

King Blackthorn: I will send a message and see if all is ok with her and see if she is planning to get that backup and running Governors if any of you have more direct interaction with her
    King Blackthorn: Please relay Clym’s message

Clym of Clough: and the Governor of Skara is not here tonight due to uncontrollable circumstances I understand

Clym of Clough: Thank you

King Blackthorn: Oh that's alright.  Thank you for your time Clym
    Dezerai: Her last talk with Drakelord was about his OLD vendor house island two weeks ago
    King Blackthorn: I will see if I can reach out to her.
    Clym of Clough: yes I know she's a busy lady and understands
    Dezerai: I shall ask him to try contacting her as soon as possible
    King Blackthorn: but perhaps Drakelord may have a quicker response than I would.  Much appreciated.  Lady Helen, have you anything for us tonight?
    Helen: No Sir
    King Blackthorn: Very well
    Helen: I'm just Clym's sister here
    King Blackthorn: Ahh!
    Helen: and he drug me along
    Dezerai: *smiles at a fellow citizen*
    King Blackthorn: Well it is a pleasure to meet you.

Helen: Thank ye
    King Blackthorn: I want to thank everyone for attending tonight.  I wish we had more attending tonight.  To get full reports
    Dezerai: indeed Sire
    King Blackthorn: But I am sure our governors are very busy at the moment.   I will go ahead and call tonights meeting to a close unless anyone has something to add.  And as usual EM Xanthus will be out by the statue if anyone needs to speak with him though I don’t think he has anything to add tonight.

Sonya Kristoff: It is always a pleasure to meet with you sire
    King Blackthorn: You are all dismissed!
    Lavendar: Thank you
    King Blackthorn: The pleasure is all mine. 
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Good News for the city of Brit from Queen Mum, trade is back on for +5 SSI.  She also says that she is willing to listen to anyone requesting a change in the trade deal for Brit
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
    Would you be willing to join the Council and become a Governor, we have some Vacancies. Also if you are a citizen of a city that has little funds for the Trade Deal of that city running the trade mission from your city will help your city.

Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,662
    I beg thy King to forgive my absence for a very strange magic kept overcoming me, making me close my eyes repeatedly... Repeatedly I tried but the magic was so much stronger than I. After awhile I gave up and let the magic have the night. 

Today I am able to wonder amongst the land again and have happened upon the caves where we once fought. Last time I visited there, the royal guard had taken down a bunch of the Unearthed Elementals. Today I saw a Frightened Miner and when I got closer realized there were more Unearthed Elementals & Unearthed Crystal Elementals. 

Sire, I humbly ask for the sake of the miners, for help from the royal guard in dealing with this manner. We must make it safe for the miners to work. The holidays are quickly approaching and the people of the land need the ore to smelt into ingots. Those bulk order deeds will not fill themselves...

Again I must asky thy forgiveness for my absence of last evening...

Cinderella
                                         Governor of Minoc
                                          Knight of the Royal Britannian Guard