Good way to go about buying land

Coming back after a long time away. Is there any good way to go about buying a 15x15-18x18 house other than asking in general? Maybe an external site that organizes it, or a player that's a broker or something to that effect?

Comments

• GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    edited March 2018
    Unless you are on Atlantic, 18x18's are pretty easy to find just about everywhere. On Atlantic, your best bet is to keep an eye on general chat. Also keep your eye on the trade channel here and on Stratics. Looks like someone posted today about selling a 18x18 on Atlantic. (link removed by Mariah)

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • xenxen Posts: 3
    That's what I was figuring. Thanks!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Before attempting to buy a house, first look for a spot to place one. Buying from players is not needed on most shards.
    @Giggles It is prefered that you not link to other forums, thank you.
  • GigglesGiggles Posts: 62
    Mariah said:
    Before attempting to buy a house, first look for a spot to place one. Buying from players is not needed on most shards.
    @ Giggles It is prefered that you not link to other forums, thank you.
    My apologies. I have not seen anything about that in the rules. Is it just other forums or other websites all together? Also, I manually checked this post this morning. I did not receive any notification regarding the tag you gave me. Are the tag functions not working here? @Mariah

Why fit in when you were born to stand out? -Dr. Seuss
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    as far as I'm currently aware, that preference is just forums. At the top of the forum, beside your user name are 4 icons, notifications appear as a red number beside the scroll icon.