Mining BOT

2»

Comments

• CookieCookie Posts: 1,412
    For the record, I do not support bots, I kill them when I can, but I would support a better crafting system that allows more options to make what you are actually after.
    Or allows you to balance items how you would like, without them falling apart in the time it takes you to build a suit.
    I don't bot myself, but I have given up trying to build suits, I cannot ever find what I want.
    And that puts me in a bottleneck for character development, which makes me feel like I want to quit, because I have nothing to do, I cannot progress.
    I do an EM Event once a month, to get an item I can sell for gold, to try and buy a nice piece of armour...
    Except I can never find that armour, or jewellery.
    So an answer could be, to bot some content, to try and find it myself - as that is the amount of farming required to force the numbers.
    So you could say, a lot of botting, or scripting, happens, to compensate for gameplay flaws.
  • KroDuKKroDuK Posts: 163
    edited September 6
    Cookie said:

This is the effort players have to go to..
    Shut the fuck up

Edit: cheater
    So rather than recognise the effort the botters went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    -UO official forums, brought to you by BoardSword studio
    KroDuK said:
    Cookie said:

This is the effort players have to go to..
    Shut the fuck up

Edit: cheater
    So rather than recognise the effort the guy went to, to set all that up - for the benefit of the players, to help get certain items, something you could never be bothered to do, you would rather drag people backwards to your neanderthal world?
    edited September 6
    The real answer by the way, is to fix the crafting system.
    and/or, the loot system.
  • RorschachRorschach Posts: 518Moderator
    This thread has been closed for review.
This discussion has been closed.