Halloween House Decorating Contest Voting and Winners!

13»

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,408
    Grimbeard said:
    How about doing something to help people out @ CM_Fenneko @ "Community Manager"
    It's on Mesanna not the community Manager...
     He/she is the COMMUNITY Manager and it also falls under his/her job title
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,153
    Grimbeard said:
    Even you can't be stupid enough to think Mesanna would give the CM the power to place banners..
    edited June 26
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Even you can't be stupid enough to think Mesanna would give the CM the power to place banners..
    I did not say PLACE I said it is his/her job to keep the COMMINITY happy and should be bugging Mesanna to take care of this, GOD please tell me you know how to use your brain.
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    I did not say PLACE I said it is his/her job to keep the COMMINITY happy and should be bugging Mesanna to take care of this, GOD please tell me you know how to use your brain.
    I've explained how this went once the rookie did something without asking her narcissistic boss then was told no and never discuss again do you get it now?
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    I've explained how this went once the rookie did something without asking her narcissistic boss then was told no and never discuss again do you get it now?
    SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT if THE @Community Manager asked @Mesanna for an update the she would fire her for it, LMAO
    WeLord_Frodo said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Grimbeard said:
    SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT if THE @ "Community Manager" asked @ Mesanna for an update the she would fire her for it, LMAO
    Well that's a big jump why don't you explain it then ? Don't you wonder why none of the normal apologizers are commenting? 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 3,136Moderator
    Time to stop this I think. Insulting Mesanna and Fenneko isn't likely to achieve anything positive
This discussion has been closed.