Welcome Lake Austin Players!!

EM TopazEM Topaz Posts: 64Event Moderator
I am so excited to be here with you guys!! This is so fantastic. I thought I would share some of the plans I have for the rest of the year.
First things first, there is a Governor's meeting on 3/3 at 8 pm Central. I am hoping to make the governor's program a little more active so if you've ever been interested in being a Governor now is your chance! 
I have a general outline of the entire year's events all drawn up. Although there may be some branches of the outline I am hoping to touch upon everything outlined and intend on having at least two roleplay events and one Oracle/Crimson hunt a month. Including the governor's meetings, this means we are in for a pretty busy year. I hope you're all up for it!
How is the idea of 2 events on Saturdays and 1 event on a weeknight randomly through the year? Is that good for everyone still? I also plan on being active here on the forums with general chat and some fiction thrown in here and there just for fun. 
Drops will be random. I cannot stress it enough, just because it's an Oracle/Crimson hunt does not mean that there will be no drop. I reserve the right to have the Lake Austin drop at any event during the month. All events for the month will be posted to the official UO.com calendar. Just click right up there on the Community link <span>:smile:</span>  It's going to be so convenient having everyone right here. I hope to see you all posting like CRAZY and I will see you out in the field for some fun UO Adventures!
I love my shard!!
xoxo
Image result for ultima online

Comments

• EM TopazEM Topaz Posts: 64Event Moderator
    If you need to reach me privately feel free to use my email topaz@uoem.net
  • EM TopazEM Topaz Posts: 64Event Moderator
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, Tonight's governor's meeting will be rescheduled. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
  • ElofLAElofLA Posts: 25
    Hi Topaz!  Your plan sounds delightful!  I can't wait to be there!  I'll be at the Governor's meeting also, whenever you have it!  -- El