Barter Trade/Exchanging my double/tribble Pages of Lore for some missing Pages / Shard Drachenfels

Hello everyone

This Champ really is a pain.That these pages had a Rare drop we could already see in various other threads. Nevertheless I hope that I find some kind persons from this community that could and would help me:).

I have Page 5 now,  is dropped with a lot of sweat – ergo one book is now full. But I have some double and triple pages, so I created a second book and this one is now almost full except for 3 pages;)

For this second book I’m missing page 5 (which got me somehow ...), 8 and 11.

I can trade for pages 4, 6 (2x), 7, 9 and 10. Exchange preferably on Drachenfels

Who made the champ on the other shards and the sides there,  I would then make a quick visit for the exchange on the Shard to get them to me to Drachenfels.

I have transfer signs to the following shards:

Atlantic,
Europa,
Great Lakes,
Lake Superior,
Origin,
Legends

as well as

Asuka,
Sakura,
Hokuto
Yamato.

I want to make it clear that I’m just swapping, but I’m not going to buy anything. I hope you understand that. Thank you in advance for your help

Greetings Mene

A little less ego-thinking, know-it-all and rumbling compared to others who aren't so "great" and the UO-life would be a whole corner easier

(Ein bisschen weniger Ego-Denken, Besserwisserei und Rumprollerei anderen gegenüber die halt nicht so "toll sind" und das UO-Leben wäre ne ganze Ecke einfacher)