Baja Olympic's

EM EchoEM Echo Posts: 165Event Moderator
Last night at the Governors meeting, the King proposed having the "Baja Olympics"
(I had seen the boxes containing the medals at the awards hall and thought this would be a cool thing to do again!)
My thoughts are:
Having each of the Governor cities "sponsor" an event. You wouldn't have to provide anything, unless you would like to hand out "welcome bags" to players. These can contain anything, a bottle of brewed wine with a "tag" on it. perhaps a cake, a article of clothing in the bag, your choice!
I have some ideas for events, but more than welcome your suggestions as well! Maybe make this a weekend event, time allowing!
Also I thought it would be awesome to have a "running of the torch" through the Cities by either the Governor or a designated Citizen of that city, with the last Runner, entering Malas (near the Awards hall) where the event will take place. I thought about the Skara Faire grounds area, but I don't think it will be big enough to
hold the events that will be done. Plus the diving thing cant be moved!
Please comment with suggestions or send a email to me at eventmodecho@gmail.com with any ideas for the Baja Olympics!