Vendor Search & Talismans

Because there is character and 3 word limit on the item search, finding talismans is very difficult.   There is no way to find an tinkering exceptional bonus 30% (if you do tinkering bonus 30 in item name, that 30 could be for another attribute).
Is there anyway of adding 'Skill Bonus %' and 'Exceptional Bonus %'  to one of the drop-downs? Maybe the misc drop-down?    Not asking to incorporate it into the skills filter... you can type the skill in the item name still.

Comments

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Are you choosing talisman from the equipment menu? Leave out the word bonus - not exceptional. It will give you all the tinkering talis with UP to 30. (Which with 30 being the highest - you will get them all.)
    I tested on Lake Superior (just random one I picked) and chose talisman from the menu then typed in 'tinkering exceptional 30'. One came up but it was exceptional bonus of 23. (I tried again searching for tinkering exceptional 22 and it said there was none. It will not show you any that are  higher than the number you searched for - just that number and lower.)
  • DragoDrago Posts: 290
    Marge said:
    Are you choosing talisman from the equipment menu? Leave out the word bonus - not exceptional. It will give you all the tinkering talis with UP to 30. (Which with 30 being the highest - you will get them all.)
    I tested on Lake Superior (just random one I picked) and chose talisman from the menu then typed in 'tinkering exceptional 30'. One came up but it was exceptional bonus of 23. (I tried again searching for tinkering exceptional 22 and it said there was none. It will not show you any that are  higher than the number you searched for - just that number and lower.)
    i tried that. but keyword is up to.   you cant leverage price sorting (cheapest first) because  it will be ones < 30... and people know this, so they'll jack the price up because sorting price highest to lowest usually gets best item (USUALLY being the operative word).

now, if vendor search wasnt so damn slow ,  this thread wouldnt exist and i wouldnt mind doing lowest to highest and rifting thru all the junk.... but beacuse it has to refresh when you get to price cap, no thx.

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    When I use vs to price talismans for my vendor, I just search the skill name and the number I’m looking for. I also have talisman selected from the equipment drop down. 

Example: I’m looking for a 30 exceptional tailoring talisman. I type “tailoring 30”, selected talisman from drop down, and search. Then I go through the results looking for “tailoring exceptional bonus 30”. There usually aren’t too many to look through. 

I do this search method all the time and it works well.