Cannon bug on the Britannian ships?

I just bought a Britannian ship and I can place several of the cannons... but the front weapon pad and 3 on one side say "There is already a weapon deployed here." Anyone have any idea how to fix this? If it's bugged, can Devs replace my ship??? I have no idea what is going on here, have moved it, have dry docked it, have redeployed it.... no idea how to fix this.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    maybe try crossing a server line?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    have you tried turning the boat around?
  • PolarisPolaris Posts: 106
    I tried turning it near the shore with both directions, I tried dry docking and redeploying it, I tried crossing the server boundary, none fixed it so far. Someone else on general chat said they were having the same problem with their front weapon pad, it says the same thing. The GM messaged me via email and said that he had missed me, but that it should be working now, but I logged in and tried it and they still were not working. It seems to be selective, the person on general chat said it was only their front one. For me, it is the 3 front ones on the right side and the front one. All of my left side and the very back 1 on the right side work properly. Both me and the person on general chat were having problems with the Britannian ship. So it may only be the Britannian ship, but I am not sure of that either.

Things I have yet to try: Deploying the ship in fel or tokuno. I have only tried Tram so far.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Polaris said:
    I tried turning it near the shore with both directions, I tried dry docking and redeploying it, I tried crossing the server boundary, none fixed it so far. Someone else on general chat said they were having the same problem with their front weapon pad, it says the same thing. The GM messaged me via email and said that he had missed me, but that it should be working now, but I logged in and tried it and they still were not working. It seems to be selective, the person on general chat said it was only their front one. For me, it is the 3 front ones on the right side and the front one. All of my left side and the very back 1 on the right side work properly. Both me and the person on general chat were having problems with the Britannian ship. So it may only be the Britannian ship, but I am not sure of that either.

Things I have yet to try: Deploying the ship in fel or tokuno. I have only tried Tram so far.
    @Polaris

Did you try to cross both Serpent Pillars back and forth the Lost Lands ?

Maybe that type of crossing might reset your cannons ?
  • PolarisPolaris Posts: 106
    edited December 2020
    I never got around to trying the serpent pillars, or deploying the ship in Tokuno or Fel waters. Those are the only things I believe I did not try. However a GM messaged me about 20-30 minutes ago and walked around my boat and fixed the broken weapon pads for me. I am not sure what the problem was, but he was able to fix them right away. Thank you Devs! All cannons working perfectly now. Now to dry dock them repeatedly to try to get pilot names I want......  :p
  • same issue with my ship. any advice?
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited November 2022
    same issue with my ship. any advice?
    Seems like the GM is the solution.

Otherwise, ditch the Brit and get the Orc ship. It's much more powerful.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Polaris said:
    I never got around to trying the serpent pillars, or deploying the ship in Tokuno or Fel waters. Those are the only things I believe I did not try. However a GM messaged me about 20-30 minutes ago and walked around my boat and fixed the broken weapon pads for me. I am not sure what the problem was, but he was able to fix them right away. Thank you Devs! All cannons working perfectly now. Now to dry dock them repeatedly to try to get pilot names I want......  :p
    My guess is that's how you broke them in the first place...remove all of your cannons first if you're going to do that.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • DrakelordDrakelord Posts: 1,730
    I had to call a GM to place the cannons for me
    Remove Trap = Bad News
    for
    Treasure Hunters
    Drakelord#5598