Unravel Container Confirmation Menu

RoxoRoxo Posts: 32
Hello! I was attempting to unravel a bunch of old weapons yesterday and stumbled on something interesting. I chose unravel container from the gump, selected a container (my backpack), decided I did not want to unravel the items in that container and after selecting cancel it still unraveled everything. I then tried it again and right clicked the confirmation window to cancel and it still unraveled everything. I also tried logging out while the confirmation menu is active and it still unraveled all items in the selected container. I will keep this is mind moving forward, but I was hoping to get this fixed for unsuspecting crafters in the future. Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• MiskMisk Posts: 61Dev
    Roxo said:
    I then tried it again and right clicked the confirmation window to cancel and it still unraveled everything.
    The confirmation gump only occurs when there are special material items involved in the process.  If you select NO or cancel out of the gump by right clicking none of the special material items are unraveled.

I have submitted a problem report into the system related to the fact that right clicking to cancel the process still unravels all of the non-special material items.
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    This list must be pages!

On the other hand, Its nice to see at least one of you is actually reading forums. It takes what, five minutes to read and respond? Its not like there are more then 3-9 open topics (new posts). Maybe the others on the Dev team could do the same? The communication track record with this team just plain sucks.