Next Phase of the Black Gate Week of 9/29?

In the newsletter, there was an item: 

Week of September 29 - The next exciting phase of the Black Gate is coming to all shards!  Sharpen your blades, ready your spells, and feed your pets as we prepare for this CHAMPION SPAWN!

Week is coming to an end. Any updated info or timeline? Inquiring minds want to know. I need to plan my UO time! :) 

Comments

• jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    soon?
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    I was going to ask this same question but figured @Pawain would just underline "Week of" and say we still have 4 more days. I do wish they would just give a date like "Black Gate Champion Spawn - October 2". 

That said, I'd imagine they will likely start it tomorrow (Friday) and it will run through the weekend. Then the Treasures of Deceit event would begin on Monday (for some shards).
  • KyronixKyronix Posts: 1,110Dev
    We anticipate it being live tomorrow.  At that point we'll have it active for plenty enough time to participate, we'll post on UO.com the full details.  
  • AnneNomillyAnneNomilly Posts: 84
    edited October 2020
    Thank you! Hoping to do this for our weekly Catskills Friday Night Hunt. (NEED death robes) :wink:
    Thanks @Kyronix
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited October 2020
    It looks like that, as Kyronix mentioned in yesterday's Post, the "Black Gate Champion Spawn" should be active on Shards starting today.

Anyone knows what it is like and what are the rewards from it ?

UO.COM is not reporting any informations on it as of yet.
  • NorryNorry Posts: 515
    Well, hopefuly they figured out the having to manually restart them.

The one on GL(?) Only ran 3 times because it had to be restarted manually. Tough to.
    Kyronix said:
    We anticipate it being live tomorrow.  At that point we'll have it active for plenty enough time to participate, we'll post on UO.com the full details.  
    @popps - The Devs aren't even awake yet. Give it another 2-3 hours and I'm sure the update will be made to UO.com. That's when you and everyone else will get details.
  • ChrilleChrille Posts: 208
    Its live on Siege
    The champ spawn piece?
    edited October 2020

Ah yes it does look live there...

Looks like it's a PvP area on Siege (not sure how other shards will work).

• LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    I got it to second lvl on Origin, Gargs and Ogre Lords...also got a nifty drop in my pack

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Larisa said:
    I got it to second lvl on Origin, Gargs and Ogre Lords...also got a nifty drop in my pack

Where is the Gate on Origin?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    no clue if there is a gate, I have a rune on my steps at my luna house