Fairytale House Deco / Design Contest

"Smoking wasn't for ladies" my Momma always told me, yet behind closed doors, Momma SMOKED, accidental dropped cigarette butt with lipstick stains dropped on the floor hidden under the table, so it wasn't surprising I was sitting puffing on a Pipe, no not no ordinary pipe either my friends. The wacky tobaccy had drawn me in, just like my Momma, behind closed doors, "Shhh" comes outta my mouth in between puffs, as if somebody was there or even listening. Kicked back into space I had decided to sit back and indulge and space off among the flowers in the garden, Underneath the daisy patch I had sworn I saw a fairy riding a Dragon, with a slightly battered blink I glance back and it was merely dragonflies playing around the sweet-smelling flowers. The Garden was quite lovely and provided the perfect atmosphere for puffin, relaxing and serene it was like pure ecstasy, My mind danced like fairies around the garden, I had made sure to lock the picket gate to the backyard of the cottage. This was my special time to have time to myself with no work, no nagging, and no drama. A perfect Haven! Set under a big Yew Tree the Cottage had been built, with the yard expanding out from under it reaching for Sunshine. Like an Illusion the Yew Tree was heavy with weeping purple blossoms, adding to the beauty of the garden. In my dreams, another world beyond my reality a world full of magic and fantasy, where Dragons lived and the Undead did too. A land where fey were common and Pookas did exist. Startled I wake myself up, "Oh my its time for work".....as I'm brushing my teeth getting ready to go, perhaps my conscience will finish the dream tonight while I sleep.......
by ~Daenyra

((Build me the Fairytale Cottage and Garden and enter it in the contest ....Labor Day Judges will vote on best deco and design 3 themes to use one of which is the Fairytale theme, 5 mil to best of each theme, 50 mil to best overall from the three themes))

Remember there is an option to go with the house contest: Was to supplement the Theme FairyTale, like if you don't Deco along with an established FairyTale = "Write Your Own" so IF you chose to write the a story for the Home I will add a 5 mil prize to the best "Story for the House" , Story must be either: 1) Written in a Game Book ...OR... 2) Told in Game the Day of Turning in Runes with a tour ...OR... 3) An Event scheduled with the Story Before Day of Turn in of Runes ...OR... a Video with story ..........So 3 ways the story can be added to your House design.......Get your Houses Added common Do what you are all Great at

Sept 20th is the Deadline

There is a book locked on the steps of DragonStone Castle with runes to the entries if anyone wants to visit them

Comments

• Jaden_Rainは言いました:
    "Smoking wasn't for ladies" my Momma always told me, yet behind closed doors, Momma SMOKED, accidental dropped cigarette butt with lipstick stains dropped on the floor hidden under the table, so it wasn't surprising I was sitting puffing on a Pipe, no not no ordinary pipe either my friends. The wacky tobaccy had drawn me in, just like my Momma, behind closed doors, "Shhh" comes outta my mouth in between puffs, as if somebody was there or even listening. Kicked back into space I had decided to sit back and indulge and space off among the flowers in the garden, Underneath the daisy patch I had sworn I saw a fairy riding a Dragon, with a slightly battered blink I glance back and it was merely dragonflies playing around the sweet-smelling flowers. The Garden was quite lovely and provided the perfect atmosphere for puffin, relaxing and serene it was like pure ecstasy, My mind danced like fairies around the garden, I had made sure to lock the picket gate to the backyard of the cottage. This was my special time to have time to myself with no work, no nagging, and no drama. A perfect Haven! Set under a big Yew Tree the Cottage had been built, with the yard expanding out from under it reaching for Sunshine. Like an Illusion the Yew Tree was heavy with weeping purple blossoms, adding to the beauty of the garden. In my dreams, another world beyond my reality a world full of magic and fantasy, where Dragons lived and the Undead did too. A land where fey were common and Pookas did exist. Startled I wake myself up, "Oh my its time for work".....as I'm brushing my teeth getting ready to go, perhaps my conscience will finish the dream tonight while I sleep.......
    by ~Daenyra

((Build me the Fairytale Cottage and Garden and enter it in the contest ....Labor Day Judges will vote on best deco and design 3 themes to use one of which is the Fairytale theme, 5 mil to best of each theme, 50 mil to best overall from the three themes))

Remember there is an option to go with the house contest: Was to supplement the Theme FairyTale, like if you don't Deco along with an established FairyTale = "Write Your Own" so IF you chose to write the a story for the Home I will add a 5 mil prize to the best "Story for the House" , Story must be either: 1) Written in a Game Book ...OR... 2) Told in Game the Day of Turning in Runes with a tour ...OR... 3) An Event scheduled with the Story Before Day of Turn in of Runes ...OR... a Video with story ..........So 3 ways the story can be added to your House design.......Get your Houses Added common Do what you are all Great at

There is a book locked on the steps of DragonStone Castle with runes to the entries if anyone wants to visit them

• Jaden_Rainは言いました:
    by ~ Laney

• "Smoking wasn't for ladies" my Momma had always told me, yet behind closed doors, Momma SMOKED! Accidental dropped cigarette butt with lipstick stains found on the floor hidden under the table, so it wasn't surprising I was sitting puffing on a Pipe, no not no ordinary pipe either my friends. The wacky tobaccy had drawn me in, just like my Momma, behind closed doors, "Shhh" comes the sound outta my mouth in between puffs, as if somebody was there or even listening, possibly paranoia. Kicked back zoned into space I had decided to sit back and indulge and space off among the flowers in the garden, During my inebriated state I had begun to see things, Underneath the daisy patch I had sworn I saw a fairy riding a Dragon, with a slightly battered blink I glance back and it was merely dragonflies playing around the sweet-smelling flowers. I think my mind had wandered to the myth that angels rode dragonflies and watched over us. Something I had read somewhere.

The Garden was quite lovely and provided the perfect atmosphere for puffin, it was so relaxing and serene it was like pure ecstasy, My mind danced like fairies around the garden, I had made sure to lock the picket gate to the backyard of the cottage to discourage intruders. This was my special time, a time I had all to myself with no work, no nagging, and no drama. A perfect Haven! Set under a big Yew Tree the Cottage had been built, with the yard expanding out from under it reaching for Sunshine. Like an Illusion the Yew Tree was heavy with weeping purple blossoms, adding to the beauty of the garden. In my dreams, another world beyond my reality a world full of magic and fantasy, where Dragons lived and the Undead did too. A land where fey was common and Pookas did exist. Startled I wake myself up, "Oh my its time for work".....as I'm brushing my teeth getting ready to go, perhaps my conscience will finish the dream tonight while I sleep.......

The mundane tedious chores to be done at work drained my sparkle of the magic that most would just say was only in my mind, to be sitting in that garden gave me peace of mind and gave me creativity, and that drove me to express myself in what I loved the most, beautiful colors of paint that when touched upon the canvas seemed to come to life and show me where to take the remainder of the paint on my brush. This magic kept me going kept me alive and happy, because without that magic I think I would have clocked my supervisor in the head long long ago.

The clock seems to be a very important factor at work, according to upper management it meant hurry up and have this task done by such n such a time, the beginning of the day I hated that clock there was just to much time between that beginning hour of work till the end but somehow I managed to always get through those days, but today was an extremely different kind of day the ring from my pocket meant message was waiting and from the sound of it, it was one of my three kids. This brought the fear into my heart, and regardless if I got caught from my boss, I was going to find out what my message was! it was my Daughter, as my heart sank I knew it was important because she knew the time and knew I was at work. As I read the message I began to feel sick, my stomach began to churn, and my emotions were about to erupt with tears. The message told her sickness was bad it would require infusions of medicines, it would be a long process and could end up being damaging. How does a Momma stay strong at this point? But from somewhere that magic pops its little head out and says "Come with me" Looking up to the clock I had 20 minutes till quitting time. Tears welling up ready to explode at any moment. Then that dag-gone delivery door buzzer rang and I had to open that dumb door. Opening the huge door, there standing before me stood the one delivery man I had pretty much been given the chance to be snappy to, briefly my mind went to the thought of what it would be like that instant I pinched him in the face, gathering my senses I realize I can't be that way and do that, but it was a nice thought. Yet in the back of my mind, I still heard that "Come with me", the magic calling to me. I also knew running out was not going to help a darn thing, there was nothing at the moment I could do and I knew my Daughter, and I knew she needed a bit to absorb what she was going to go through. I am sure I just looked totally ignorant, standing there in a daze, blinking and taking a deep breath I had decided this wasn't in my job description to hand over merchandise that wasn't management approved to go out that door, so asking the man to wait, I make the walk on what seemed like miles to the managers' office. There inside the room sat two ladies, thank God two of the kinder management people, as I tell the situation of the delivery man to them I snap, and the tears start, "I just got the message My Daughter has #$%@ and I just want to go" , knowing a probably look a mess bawling in the office, my favorite of the two ladies says " I know I'm not suppose to do this but...." as she quickly walks to me her arms go around me and hugs me. Then that sneaky little bit of Magic says " Remember how it felt to get a hug when you got hurt as a little girl, from your Momma?" . Yup Momma was many things and had many secrets but she also had the best hugs, hugs that made that Magic Sparkle.

Leaving work I had gone straight to her hugs was not an option here distance was safest for her so as not to catch something new that would make it hard to recover from this #$%@. I could tell she had been crying and I so wanted to hug her and comfort her but I couldnt, all I could do was reassure her she was going to be ok and she was going to get through this, she was strong. We both had to be.

Soon as I got home I hurried to the garden as if what magic I could find there would suck all the bad from my families lives and make us healthy and happy again. The many days that had led up to finding out what was wrong had drained me, the worry of what could be wrong, and those days at work at mentally broke me. Plopping my plump bottom into my favorite smoking chair I sat there with the thought I didnt even bring me smoke out, but I didnt even have the will power to go get it I just wanted the garden to revive me make me strong again. Tears had rolled down my face all the way home and I longed to just go sit in my magical place. There in that garden anything was possible and fairytales did exist.

As if in a trance I had just sat there staring at the flowers, blinking, my eye lids had gotten heavy and i was exhausted from the crying. Snapping myself out of the trance and before me stood Dagda and Roberto somehow they had sneaked into the garden, oh ya I had forgotten to lock the gate, Dagda was speaking before I even realized what was happening I heard, " We stoppeed by to check on you, we thought we had heard something over here, and we also kinda wondered if maybe we could go play a board game. Looks like you need something to take your mind off whatever it is thats troubling you", for that brief moment all my memories had escaped me and all that was pushing me onward was the voice I was hearing beyond us here in the garden, the voice that said "Come with me". Looking up at both Dag and Roberto, Roberto says " Shall we play a game?"

~Laney

(to be continued)