can we please have another castle contest?!

Dixie_of_Chessy1Dixie_of_Chessy1 Posts: 75
edited June 2020 in General Discussions
we really need another castle contest.  I really need a pretty french villa in the list of designs lol...... seriously tho, everyone is bored with invasions and we have a ton of new people here now. be a great time to run another design contest...... i actually went and made a really pretty one on test, caught the plague , forgot houses decay on test and lost my design lol.....

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,973
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • what do yall think about something like this? the 4th floor could be customed with walls n pavers or gozas.
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,312
    That’s Great ! 

I really wish they would just allow us complete customization of keeps and castles though. 

• BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    We need an open all 4 floors with just outside walls design so we can put our player made walls inside where we want them.
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Bilbo said:
    We need an open all 4 floors with just outside walls design so we can put our player made walls inside where we want them.

YES! The design is cute but as a hoarder I need all the floor space I can get!
  • someone should just enter a bare plot into the contest, then the whole design could be player made walls lol.
    It would win ! 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    someone should just enter a bare plot into the contest, then the whole design could be player made walls lol.

They did. It was disqualified.
    edited June 2020
    The number of accounts keeps dwindling.... 
    maybe toss us a bone every once in awhile that would make most the player base happy 

that lame excuse of crystal borgs is get absurd and lame. And if someone does make really who cares. Just look at all the neon crap and dinosaurs in this game but we still play 

• if they dont like the crystal walls "i dont really know anyone that does" they should just replace them with a new set of walls all together on the custom tool.  they are the ones who added them to the game lol.  fact is tho, my design dont suit everyone and everyone elses designs dont suit me lol.... we just need to be able to custom them.   we could even do a thing where staff or em's approve the design once submitted, then u cant touch it for atleast 6months... id be fine with that cause after i stick a goza floor above what ever it is i design then i aint about to move it lol