Training healing on CHIV Cu/Discord ner

Now I don't know where the thread is for this topic, if so please link. 
I feel like I'm stuck at 101.3 healing on my cu, and I been fighting corps all day. Is there somethin else I can do? Can I go ahead and get Chiv and work on healing later? 

Comments

• UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    I wouldn't add Chiv until you're done. Once you add magic it'll go for that way to heal/cure before it applies aids. 

I don't know how the powergamers do it but it took me a couple weeks to 110 mine while discorded fighting rotting corpses.
  • Urge said:
    I wouldn't add Chiv until you're done. Once you add magic it'll go for that way to heal/cure before it applies aids. 

I don't know how the powergamers do it but it took me a couple weeks to 110 mine while discorded fighting rotting corpses.
    I discorded mine too but healing was not affected by the disco. Everything else was
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    It still helps. Gains were better using the taming mastery whispering. I'm far from an expert on using taming masteries but just my observation what increases the gains. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    For some reason healing does not changed when discorded but it does change.  Mage casting poison on my Cu and the pup can heal it.  Discord the same pup and have the same mage cast poison on him and the majority of the time it has to wear off so healing is changing even though it does not show it.